How to Prevent Hangover?

What are your best tips for preventing a bad hangover after drinking?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• A hangover ocurrs, because alcohol dehydrates your body. So to compensate that, always drink a glass of water for every pinch of alcohol you take and you will be fine.

1|1
    0|0
    • Oh I didn't know it dehydrated you thanks

• Thats why you usually get a glass of water too when ordering wine at a restaurant.

You're welcome 😉

• So. This has ALWAYS worked for me!
    Hottest coffee you can handle. With about 4 tablespoons of honey. (Honey is instantly absorbs into the blood and is a natural anti oxidant...

Then a bottle of water and sleep (for at least an hour!)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Don't drink :')

In seriousness; eat something before drinking, and have a glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have. Then lots of water the next day. Alcohol dehydrates you and most of the symptoms of a hangover are dehydration

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• No drink the alcohols and a you no get this a hanging overs! Naughty naughty! 😂😂😂

1|0
    0|1
  • How to prevent one? Don't get drunk.

How to treat one? Water. Lots and lots of water.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's too late to prevent one then lol I'll definitely try the water thing tho

• Drinking a bunch of water can help prevent one too but it really depends on a lot of different factors. Either way water is the key.

• Ok first question... why are you worried about hang overs if you're 16... trust me underage drinking leads to teen pregnancy, dropping out of high school, and a hard life... anyway after getting that in there I'm not trying to judge anyone, so the best solution for a hang over is drink lots of water along with the alcohol that you're consuming. Like for every 2 beers you have, have a full glass of water...

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat before you go to sleep and try to drink at least 20 oz of water.

2|0
    0|0
  • Drink a lot of water before you go to bed.

Kids getting drunk at 16 now? Gotta kill those brain cells early on before they learn anything...

I hope earth gets hit by an asteroid soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even though I’ve drank a lot, I’ve never had a hangover. Limiting the amount you drink is pretty much all you can do.

1|0
    0|0
  • First try to prefer beer over other drinks it helps and while drinking have snacks as well it will get the job done 🤘

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know why you would think beer has a lesser hangover. The worst hangover I've ever had was from drinking beer.

• Show All
    • It was and I can guarantee a 16 year old isn't going to be drinking craft beer. And No, it was just beer. The quality has nothing to do with it. Just like beer, there is cheap liquor and quality liquor.

• It does matter actually because the good alcohol don't have much toxins.
      But cheap alcohol is full of toxins.
      And Broda don't mind I am not fighting I am just standing for my point.

• By drinking as much water you can so as to rehydrate your body

1|0
    0|0
  • Drink water

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 advil and a glass of water before sleeping

1|0
    0|0
  • Pace yourself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Drink a glass of water between alcoholic drinks

1|0
    0|0
  • Before bed 1 liter of water and 2 tynenol

1|0
    0|0
  • Drink two litres of water before you go to sleep.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes