How to Prevent Hangover?

What are your best tips for preventing a bad hangover after drinking?

216

Most Helpful Guys

• A hangover ocurrs, because alcohol dehydrates your body. So to compensate that, always drink a glass of water for every pinch of alcohol you take and you will be fine.

• Oh I didn't know it dehydrated you thanks

• Thats why you usually get a glass of water too when ordering wine at a restaurant.

You're welcome 😉

• So. This has ALWAYS worked for me!
    Hottest coffee you can handle. With about 4 tablespoons of honey. (Honey is instantly absorbs into the blood and is a natural anti oxidant...

Then a bottle of water and sleep (for at least an hour!)

Most Helpful Girls

• Don't drink :')

In seriousness; eat something before drinking, and have a glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have. Then lots of water the next day. Alcohol dehydrates you and most of the symptoms of a hangover are dehydration