When you’re in a restaurant, do you take a picture of the food before you eat it?

When youโ€™re in a restaurant, do you take a picture of the food before you eat it?I always do๐Ÿ˜‹
  • Yes I take a picture
  • No I donโ€™t
  • I never go to restaurants
    Vote C
Why are so many people getting all worked up about a food picture, that literally costs them nothing, calm down yeezus.

5584

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm always too hungry to think about taking pictures... Sometimes I do though when someone ask me to send what I'm eating.

Most Helpful Girls

• If it's a pretty looking dish and nice utensils, plates, cups, etc, then yah I will take a photo of it for memories and to maybe post on social media, if not, I'll just eat it. :]

• I absolutely do. I love to cook, and food is a huge part of my life. I get inspiration from restaurants or I can go back through and see what I ate at that place that I really loved so I can recommend it to others. I also occasionally do reviews, so it helps others to see the food that they might want to try at a restaurant. My mom used to tease me about this whenever we'd go out for family dinner some place, and now she knows to wait patiently when the food arrives for me to take a snap because she enjoys seeing the pictures and sending them out to friends as her recommendations for good places to eat.