Do you prefer your sliced bread toasted or not?

I've always thought that store-bought sliced bread is to be consumed toasted, because it's called "toast bread" where I live..Do you prefer your sliced bread toasted or not?
  • Toasted (if I can choose)
    Vote A
  • Untoasted (even if there was a toaster available)
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• It depends on what I put on it. I've always thought that toasting it is more European, while eating it soft is more American. The poll seems to disprove this idea though. I like it both ways... to the extent that I enjoy that type of bread in general. If I can, I'd always rather have a real bread. Yes, there, I said it ;-).

1|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the situation dear Bubble Tea.
    Mostly all of the time it is toasted, sometimes not.
    Usually I make myself a burger with this kind of bread, thus, I will not be toasting it a lot. It is lighter than having a burger in a burger traditional bread.
    If I will be having chocolate paste with it, then well toasted will be my choice.
    Sometimes I just like to put in a slice of turkey breast with a bit of mayonnaise and or slice of crab with mayonnaise and black olives and have it as a normal sandwich.
    Instead of a toaster, I use the electric grill to press my sandwich in.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Fresh bread is heaven, but with a sliced bread like that (which is also called toast bread where I live), I rather freeze them and toast than eat it fresh.

1|0
    0|0
    • Does it get crispier when you freeze it first before toasting?

• I don't actually know, because I've never toasted it fresh. I freeze it so it lasts longer.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Depends on what im eating with it. Not toasted I would eat sandwiches like that. Toast with butter and eggs and pancakes. I get my subway bread toasted before they make my sandwiches. Depends on what im eating.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually have it toasted unless I'm at a hotel where I have to toast it myself... I don't like standing and waiting there for so long and if I go back to my table and wait there then someone else would have taken my toast because I wasn't standing there...

1|0
    0|0
  • I am at university so I can't eat an entire loaf a week so to make it last longer i freeze it and toast when I want some. But bread is good either way, it's a factor of you want it to last longer or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if it's a little of the stale side, untoasted bread is preferable for most sandwiches in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • Toasted, but it depends on what I'm putting on it. Something like ham & cheese is better with softer bread than peanut butter & nutella.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what I eat it with. I want it untoasted if I eat it with ice cream or something cold. (Yep I'm weird)

1|0
    0|0
  • I preferred it toasted if I want to make a cheese toast, or just regular bread for making sandwiches purpose like PBJ sandwich, or a regular sandwich.

1|0
    0|0
  • Here in Italy it's not so used.. but if i must choose, I'd choose it toasted :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Toasted, but I would never never ever use white bread, thats disgustingly unhealthy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm still cave man, still got the stick, I always want to toast the bread.

1|0
    0|0
  • The only time I toast my bread is when I'm eating peanut butter and jelly.
    lightly Toasted.

1|0
    0|0
  • Toasted, unless I am making a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

1|0
    0|0
  • Toasted although is not like it has to be, I can enjoy normal bread as well

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it both ways, but if I had to choose, I'd go with toasted.

1|0
    0|0
  • We eats rohlík in my country

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends

2|0
    0|0
  • I like them toasted

1|0
    0|0
  • both ways works for me

1|0
    0|0
  • toasted, can't stand the soft texture

1|0
    0|0
  • Toasted wheat with some butter please lol

1|0
    0|0
  • USA pawar

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Mot toasted

1|0
    0|0
  • The only way I would eat sliced bread.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I make my own bread I always toast it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Toasted is always better, haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Lightly toasted

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it toasted.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like it toasted