Do you drink alcohol?

Hello everyone!
So I like cocktails and beer. It's tasty and makes me feel good. It also makes fun to mix cocktails. What about you?
Do you drink alcohol?
Please explain why or why not. Do you drink alcohol?
  • Yes
  • No

1215

Most Helpful Girls

• Welp I tried Champagne and Vodka once and that didn't up too well...

• That's no wonder since you're quite young 😂 maybe you should wait a few years until your next drink :)

• Let's just say I did things I regretted

• Yes, Love to get ma drink on!!

Most Helpful Guy

• As matter of fact i only drink beer and wine occasionally.
    Usually when i go to a bar.
    Cocktails are not really what i like due to the fact they mess up the brain.
    Glad you enjoy making your own mix, work on that skill, and maybe you will have your own cocktail bar as a business later on ;-)

• Yes that would be awsome! I'm already thinking about working as a bartender next to school. It makes so much fun 😁

• I can only wish you good luck my friend but don't forget to at least have some business basic diploma so you will be aware of how to properly run your business and legal terms and conditions ☺

Cheers!!!

• Thank you for MHO :-D !!!