Do you drink alcohol?

Hello everyone!
So I like cocktails and beer. It's tasty and makes me feel good. It also makes fun to mix cocktails. What about you?
Do you drink alcohol?
Please explain why or why not. Do you drink alcohol?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Welp I tried Champagne and Vodka once and that didn't up too well...

0|1
    0|0
    • That's no wonder since you're quite young 😂 maybe you should wait a few years until your next drink :)

• Let's just say I did things I regretted

• Yes, Love to get ma drink on!!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As matter of fact i only drink beer and wine occasionally.
    Usually when i go to a bar.
    Cocktails are not really what i like due to the fact they mess up the brain.
    Glad you enjoy making your own mix, work on that skill, and maybe you will have your own cocktail bar as a business later on ;-)

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes that would be awsome! I'm already thinking about working as a bartender next to school. It makes so much fun 😁

• I can only wish you good luck my friend but don't forget to at least have some business basic diploma so you will be aware of how to properly run your business and legal terms and conditions ☺

Cheers!!!

• Thank you for MHO :-D !!!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I don't, no. I've just never seen a reason to drink alcohol. For me it just seems unnecessary.

3|2
    0|0
  • YEah. I probably drink more than I should. I really love wine, but I enjoy going to pubs as well. And when I wanna get drunk, Jäger is my poison of choice.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think I had my last drink in the beginning of April. I prefer to eat my calories.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes occasionally, why? I for relaxing or socially.

0|1
    0|0
    • General static to see the percentage of people drinking alcohol and their reasons.

• Oh wait gave opinion withouth voting will do that for your stats then

• Thank you 😁 it's interesting for me

• all the time lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Jeez says your 14 and you drink?

• Show All
    • I'd recommend you to stop. Life gets harder when you grow up and if you turn to alcohol to cope (which will be normalized by then) it will mess up your health. I get that a lot of teenagers have a "im invincible" attitude but its something to think about. Don't drink!

• "I'm invincible" is something most teens say until they have their first real party night. It's difficult to stop them from drinking.

• Its fun

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • I like red wine aometimes

0|1
    0|0
  • No. 1) it doesn’t seem appealing to me 2) my dad is an alcoholic 3) I’m religious

0|1
    0|0
  • no, I don't like it. I find it depressing. Maybe one mike at parties but I usually stick with soda

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• It's a social lubricant, it helps any social situation be more laid back. People are more of their natural self when drinking. Also it tastes good and refreshing depending on what you like. A nice cold beer after a long work day is nice and refreshing.

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s the only thing left in the world that makes me happy

0|2
    0|0
  • Never have and will never do.
    I don't think that you need it to enjoy your life, it is bad for health too.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I don't drink it because I have an unhealthy mindset towards it. I'm bad to binge drink. The last time I got drunk I almost got shot so I have to quit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never drank alcohol. I find it unnecessary plus the smell puts me off.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love long island ice teas

0|1
    0|0
    • Nice buddy, me too. Made one yesterday. I love that split effect. Dark at the bottom and bright and the top. But to be perfectly right it's called long island iced tea.

• Beer, it's delicious and relaxing.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don’t

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • I do occasionally.

0|1
    0|0
  • In moderation. Yes

0|1
    0|0
  • yes... socially

0|1
    0|0
  • No..

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't drink alcohol, as I choose to have my common sense intact, and not do very foolish things. When I'm around people who drink, I see them getting foolish, sometimes down right stupid, and even do immoral things. I don't have any desire to be that way, and I like remembering what I did the night before, and remembering the fun.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes