• Vegetarian
    Vote C
  • I dislike meat but not a vegan/vegetarian
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Vegetarian for 30 years now. Reading comments here made me being proud of it MUCH MORE

2|2
    0|1
    • What kind of impact did being vegetarian have on your dating life? Did you exclusively seek vegetarian/vegan partners or were you ok dating omnivours, did you expect them to become vegetarian at some point. Did you have any difficulty with any partners.

• Show All
    • He ate it from the beginning. I wanted him to decide for himself what he prefers... And now as a rebel teenager he loves meat to be against my philosophy :)

• haha :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 65

• β€œYou sacrifice other lives so that your own live can continue. That is how animals live. Humans are one-of-a kind creatures that commit suicide.” – Migi

0|2
    0|0
  • I voted vegetarian, but I try not to use leather or other animal products, but I do take dairy milk. Except milk and milk products, I'd totally be vegan.

2|0
    0|0
  • People, stop boring me to death. Humans are neither omnivores (you don't eat raw corn, potatoes, bugs...) nor herbivores (you don't eat grass or hay), not to mention carnivores. It's simple as that, omnivores, herbivores and carnivores are animals...

1|0
    0|0
    • This was the shittiest description I have seen so far. Are you saying humans aren't animals? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • I live in the countryside, in a small village, so it's normal that people here grow their own food... I grow it too, but only fruits and veggies 😍

• Oh I see... Well in my country and all over the world is the same... That's why I can't live in the countryside and watch all the cruelty

• No, id never become a vegan

Humans are omnivores, not herbivores. Im sure there are harmful chemicals being pumped through their brains because of all the greens they eat.

Soils are poisoned

0|2
    0|1
  • No but I try to minimise the amount of meat that I eat - if we all did that then the meat industry wouldn't be so fucked up.

1|1
    0|0
  • Well I'm a meat eater but I've tried the vegetarian diet... I can say some of the meat substitutes are great while others are horrible... But the reason I came back to eating meat again is I couldn't get over the cravings, that and my health went down.

That being said I can see the benefits of the diet and some drawbacks... As with any other lifestyle choices if it's not used as a reason to think one is better than another than in fine with it..

To each their own if you wanna eat meat eat it, if you don't wanna eat meat then don't. Not my body not my choice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a level 2 vegetarian.
    Cows eat grass, I eat cows

1|1
    2|2
  • Hell no. In a previous life I've been a T-Rex, and this has influence on me now. I eat meat every day πŸ˜‹

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I answered wrong I love meat but try to eat less. No daily steak/burger. 60% of my normal days I eat vegetarian. But I love the occasional bbq and spareribs

0|0
    0|0
  • I literally eat everything, I do try to eat as vegetarian as I can but when I eat meat I do watch where my meat comes from, if it's biological, came from a trustworthy source and all that :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A couple years ago a vegan set out to prove that vegans could do anything normal people could do and climb Mt Everest. Obviously you know where this is going, but it is true and it is the funniest thing I read in the entirety of my life. She didn't even make it a third of the way up before she diedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. NOT EVEN A THIRD, shits fucking hilarious. Altitude sickness, her body literally wasn't strong enough to go on and shut down. If your low on oxygen, your body makes do with what else it has, vefans dont have anything, which is why no vegan has survived Everest. Seriously, this shit is too funny, and a good example of their inferiority.

1|1
    1|4
    • Was that funny to you?
      You, sad guy.

• Show All
    • @Narippo... Thanks! Good to know :)

Funny as all hell @TheShyPrep :) ignorance hurts :)

• I am an omnivore (as all humans are naturally) and I don't mind plant munches so long as they don't preach to me or try to put me down.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you can be a vegetarian without acting like you're taking the moral High ground with everyone then enjoy your veggies.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am vegetarian since i was born nvr had meet only 2 i could remember both tiime were accidentally...😝

0|1
    0|0
  • I just don't like the idea of animals being slaughtered.

1|0
    0|0
  • I tried being vegetarian for one day and got distracted by delicious ribs 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • I cannot even dream of being a vegetarian. Because I can't live without meats and fish

0|0
    0|3
  • I’m a vegetarian, mostly for health and environmental reasons.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love chicken but I want to be vegetarian it's strqnge

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat meat. I dislike vegans, they're annoying lol.
    Real persons eat real food! ;)

0|0
    1|0
  • wait. how exactly are vegan and vegetarian different?

0|0
    0|0
    • Vegetarians don't eat meat, vegans additionally also don't eat any other animal products (dairy, eggs, etc.).

• oh then i am Vegetarian. i drink tea (contains milk), have butter on bread etc. hehe

• No I'm not vegetarian. But I do follow a plant based diet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat vegetarians

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm an aspiring vegetarian.

2|1
    0|0
  • Meat eaters unite!!!

2|0
    0|0
  • I like meat but I respect vegetarians

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm actually vegan.. it feels great..

2|1
    0|0
  • Noooooooooooooope.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm vegan

2|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 39

• I don't eat meat very often and don't like it so much. But I still eat it sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • Vegetarian but trying to be vegan as much as I can.

2|1
    0|0
  • I almost became a vegetarian because of the price of meat where I live

1|1
    0|0
  • Been vegetarian since I was 11. Done a month vegan, which was surprisingly easy. And I do aspire to be vegan, but I don't have the time to be checking ingredients, so I have my almond milk and stay clear of eggs, but I do unfortunately eat things that contain milk/eggs...

0|0
    0|0
  • I was vegetarian for about 15 years, but I am an omnivore again now.

1|0
    0|0
    • Any reason you stopped being vegetarian? 15 years is quite a long time.

• Show All
    • Surely you would've forgotten the taste of bacon being vegetarian for 15 years :)

• @Oram52 Nope. Nor a good dry salami, sliced thin.

• Nah mate. Not even one millisecond of my life I would think about going vegan/vegetarian.

1|0
    0|1
  • I like chicken not a big beef person I like veggies more than meat but I love my chicken deer coon fish and squirrel

1|0
    0|0
  • No. How to people only eat vegetables all their life. I don't eat meat that much but I gotta have it at least twice a week

1|0
    0|1
    • It's not only vegetables though. It's anything excluding meat. So pizza, spag bol, curry, fried rice, tacos, Sunday dinner. You can have them with or without meat substitutes. Some people like halloumi, feta or tofu as a replacement.

• This makes it better. I like abfew veggies a lot like capsicum, carrots, cabbage etc

• I'm not but I'm not a big meat fan and I probably could be a vegetarian if I tried.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I am on a no red meat diet at the moment. I tried vegan but not vegetarian. I love vegan but it costs too much to live on. So if I could, I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a carnivore, tried being vegetarian, but was sick before the day was over!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No I am not a vegetarian or I'm certianly not vegan either! I love meat. I eat it all the time!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but i easily could be. I'm not a big fan of meat, but my family is. I just eat meat because they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could not live without Steak mmm

4|0
    0|0
  • Im a pescetarian

1|0
    0|0
  • what if their a carnivore? ... XD

1|0
    0|0
  • I am an omnivore.

1|1
    0|0
  • Never! I need meat in my life.

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes I'm a vegetarian

2|1
    0|1
  • I am.

1|1
    0|0
    • How long you've been vegetarian? What kind of affect did it have on your dating life. Do you exlusively seel vegt/vegan partners for example.

• @Oram52 For 17 years now. I don't think it affected my dating life at all. But then again, I was a vegetarian ever since I started dating, so it's all I know. And no, I don't. I prefer it, but it's not a must.

• yepppppers

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I guess I like meat too muchπŸ˜‹

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not

1|0
    0|0
  • I dislike meat but I am a vegetarian

1|0
    0|0