If G@G could give out gift cards to chain restaurants other than TGI, who would you choose?

I just named a few on the poll. I know there's many more (AppleBees, PF Chiangs, OCharleys, Hooters, etc) but i really want a $10-20 gift card to Chilis or Olive Garden. Their commercials are torture!! #FeelFreeToList #HungryAf #PleaseGAG
  • If G@G could give out gift cards to chain restaurants other than TGI, who would you choose?Olive Garden
    Vote A
  • If G@G could give out gift cards to chain restaurants other than TGI, who would you choose?Buffalo Wild Wings
    Vote B
  • If G@G could give out gift cards to chain restaurants other than TGI, who would you choose?Chilis
    Vote C
  • If G@G could give out gift cards to chain restaurants other than TGI, who would you choose?Red Lobster
    Vote D
  • If G@G could give out gift cards to chain restaurants other than TGI, who would you choose?Longhorn
    Vote E
  • If G@G could give out gift cards to chain restaurants other than TGI, who would you choose?IHop
    Vote F
  • If G@G could give out gift cards to chain restaurants other than TGI, who would you choose?Outback
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
So glad to see olive garden winning so far!! Ughhh G@G i need this

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Red lobster! I fuckin love me some shrimp and lobster!

2|0
    0|0
    • Lol i only ate there once and it was as a kid. I didn't like their seafood fries

• Show All
    • It was a long time ago, try again before you make up your mind. I'll take you with G@G gift cards, it'll be k.

• Hahaha okay

Most Helpful Girls

• This was tough because Olive Garden has pasta and bread sticks. And carbs are life. But I've also had a weird obsession with wings lately

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

What Girls Said 14

• Ihops or Olive garden

1|0
    0|0
  • We have none of those in Finland. I think the only "restaurants" we share with the US are fast food restaurants like McDonalds, and I wouldn't want a gift card to a fast food restaurant.

1|0
    0|0
  • Since ihop and Olive Garden are the only two chains left in my. vicinity, ) all the others closed up and left) I’d go with Olive Garden, which I do enjoy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm honestly not a huge fan of restaurants. But if I had to choose it would be this place called Hibachi Grill buffet and bar.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any of those restaurant in my country ><
    I would want Mcdo or something.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never heared about these restaurants, but Olive garden looks the best.

1|0
    0|0
  • They all look so good but unfortunately we dont gets those restaurants over here :(

1|0
    0|0
  • @DizzyDesii where is the all option. Can't find itπŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • None of these chains exist in my city, I'm not even sure they exist in my country - probably not

0|0
    0|0
    • What do y'all have

• Show All
    • Thats all fast food. Im talking actual restaurants

• I don't think we have actual American restaurants. Maybe a few in Paris but I don't live there

• There are none of those around here. If I have to choose Outbacks does it for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • BJs, Red Robin, B-Duns and Cheesecake Factory.

1|0
    0|0
  • red lobster <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Texas Roadhouse

1|0
    0|0
  • Taco Bell lmao

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes