I recently turned 21, what are some drinks/mixed drinks you guys recommend?

I literally know nothing about alcohol. What are some of your favorite drinks/suggestions that I should try?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Is alcohol only allowed for people with 21 or older? Holy crap...
    Well as a beginner I would recommend something soft. The "pink lady" for example tastes very good and isn't too strong. I put a picture of one I have made for myself in here. When you want something a little bit stronger you could try a Pina Colada. Well known to be a drink most people like is the Caipirinha. When you really want to have a strong drink I can recommend one of my favorites. The Long island iced tea. Another recommended drinks would be the tequila sunrise or a cranberry sunrise (second picture), cuba libre or the "Sex on the beach". I could continue, but it would blow up this answer. Have fun

0|0
    0|0
    • The pictures are in the wrong order... Pink one is the pink lady. Other one a cranberry sunrise

Most Helpful Girl

• Toblerone! 😍 Definitely a favourite of mine and yours perhaps if you like sweet drinks. Also:
    *Chocolate Martini
    *Spiced Rum + Cola
    *Strawberry Daquiri
    *Fireball + Apple Juice (tastes like Apple Cinnamon Pie!)

You can ask the bartender to make a drink with your favourite alcohol in it as well or tell them you want a sweet/bitter drink. Thats usually what I do and makes the bartender feel happy as well as their getting experience from mixing interesting cocktails 😊

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 57

• For spirits Try jager bomb for sure, sambuca is good but I find them sickly because of the taste if you neck back too many in a short while.
    As for ciders is definitely recommend Rekorderlig or kopparberg if you're looking for something fruity

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fan of pure whiskey. Any blended whiskey will do, really, quality does not matter that much. If you are in parties and to drink something slightly lighter, try vodka and Monster energy drink, or whiskey and Coke.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try my favorite mixed drink:
    Tumbler glass
    2 Or three cubes of ice
    4 is single malt scotch

All the mixing you need, lol.
    Seriously though, woman that get into "manly" stuff is kinda sexy. Scotch, stogies, etc. Just take it easy, scotch will kick your ass if you drink instead of sip.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gin and Tonic with a twist of lime. Only the best gins, however. Beefeater, Boodles, Bombay or Bombay Sapphire. The nectar of the gods.

Forget the other gins. They are bathtub stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shot of whiskey. You'll look cool to everyone. Just be careful because you will get hammered. Order a good whiskey (makers mark) "neat" and just sip on it. 1) you'll look classy as fuck 2) you'll control your buzz easier and 3) you'll look classy as fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • If its for alcochol then in my opinion i would reccomend Red Wine or Whiskey. Those are the only 2 drinks i actually liked. Also, drink for the taste, not to get drunk. Being drunk is not cool and can only get you in trouble.

0|0
    0|0
  • Captain morgan spiced rum, honitos tequila, crown royal whiskey and pepsi. If you're feling daring vodka can be thrown into the mix. Just take this one easy though, nit's quite strong

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh jeez. If you're looking for something sweet and you can't taste the alcohol go with a dream sickle. The way I make it, 1 shot of whipped vodka, a little bit of Sprite and the rest with orange juice. Enjoy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Vodka+redbul if you want to get smashed, cosmo (vodka+sprite+cranberry juice) of you like 'girly' simple flavors. One thing that is very surprising is jin and tonic- both of which are disgusting on their own, but together it tastes just like water!

0|0
    0|0
  • Bacardi has awesome fruit flavors if you like that direction. Crown is a great whiskey. Don't settle for the college mixes and shitty screwballs. Go to bars and see what the bartenders recommend. Explore!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it simple.

- Amaretto and lemonade or lime aid.
    - Coffee liquer and milk.
    - Rum and... well any juice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I recommend water.. trust me alcohol is gonna ruin your life.. you'll look 50 when you're 35 and could shorten you life span and not drinking alcohol will increase your life span

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes people mix whiskey with things like red vermuth or bitters. Other stuff is fine if you're okay being a sissy

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea. I like beer, not a fan of most others. And even in beer I have no knowledge. My big brothers get to choose all the time anyway. 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • Slippery nipple
    Blow job
    Rim the butt

Ok all those are silly. Mojito, ceasar, memosa so good,

1|0
    0|0
  • Taquilla shots and vodka sprite drink or raspberry daiquiri in the summer are my go to

0|0
    0|0
  • So if you turned 21 and now you are allowed legally buy alcohol it doesn't mean that you should start drinking but if you want try something now just start with beer or some vodka with orange juice

0|0
    0|0
  • rum&coke, whiskey and coke, vodka ginger beer (similar to root beer) and lemon juice. Straight vodka, pimms and lemonade (I'm not sure if you can get pimms in America though)

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have some on hand, Jaeger and irn bru is really nice, sweet and smooth if you've chilled the jaeger

0|0
    0|0
  • Jagerbomb (Jagermeister + a blond beer) , Long Island Ice Tea or any drink with Italian limoncello !

0|0
    0|0
  • Water mixed with electrolytes 💪 lmao. Do you like apple flavored stuff? If so try Redd's apple ale.

1|0
    0|0
    • Or take a 2 litre of Mountain Dew, pour about an eighth of it out, pour some liquor in it, then mix a jolly rancher packet in it and shake it all up.

• Licor 43 with milk.
    Rekordelig cider (if you have that in the states.)
    Piña colada
    Country Lane/Baileys/Dooleys

0|0
    0|0
  • Midori sour. Sweet and sour. Vegas Bombs. You'll figure it out lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I stay away from alcohol.
    Belated Happy Birthday though 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • 21 and never drank? Oh right... You must be American! Poor fuckers. I like black Russians.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bacardi and cola/pepsi or vodka and cola/pepsi are good unless you mean cocktails

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite is an easy one... rum and coke made with Capt Morgan's spiced rum.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go light on the alcohol , screwdriver or vodka and cranberry juice is a decemt start

0|0
    0|0
  • Water with lemon, kofola (better than cola, google), tea.. etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a scotch drinker... but girls usually like vodka mixers.. like with red bull

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 20

• Cosmo is my go-to. If it's well made, it'll be decently strong without you tasting hardly any vodka. Amaretto sour is also pretty good. Also Sex On The Beach if you like rum - it's nice and fruity.

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite is a grasshopper. Its creme de menthe (mint flavored liquor), milk and chocolate syrup. If you like mint you should try it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a big drinker but I like frozen strawberry daquiris. I don't like much but I've never had any issues with rum.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try a Kamikaze... vodka, triple sec, and lime or a Long Island Ice Tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • A rum runner/mai tai- pineapple juice, orange juice, dark rum, spiced rum, maricinno cherries with the juice. The best drink ever

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 17 , but my fave drinks are tequila with cranberry or pineapple juice vodka with coconut milk and cherry blossoms syrup

0|0
    0|0
  • Can’t go wrong with a jägerbomb

0|0
    0|0
  • Vodka and cranberry

0|0
    0|0
  • Moscow mule

0|0
    0|0
  • Whiskey sour