I recently turned 21, what are some drinks/mixed drinks you guys recommend?

I literally know nothing about alcohol. What are some of your favorite drinks/suggestions that I should try?

2158

Most Helpful Guy

• Is alcohol only allowed for people with 21 or older? Holy crap...
    Well as a beginner I would recommend something soft. The "pink lady" for example tastes very good and isn't too strong. I put a picture of one I have made for myself in here. When you want something a little bit stronger you could try a Pina Colada. Well known to be a drink most people like is the Caipirinha. When you really want to have a strong drink I can recommend one of my favorites. The Long island iced tea. Another recommended drinks would be the tequila sunrise or a cranberry sunrise (second picture), cuba libre or the "Sex on the beach". I could continue, but it would blow up this answer. Have fun

• The pictures are in the wrong order... Pink one is the pink lady. Other one a cranberry sunrise

Most Helpful Girl

• Toblerone! 😍 Definitely a favourite of mine and yours perhaps if you like sweet drinks. Also:
    *Chocolate Martini
    *Spiced Rum + Cola
    *Strawberry Daquiri
    *Fireball + Apple Juice (tastes like Apple Cinnamon Pie!)

You can ask the bartender to make a drink with your favourite alcohol in it as well or tell them you want a sweet/bitter drink. Thats usually what I do and makes the bartender feel happy as well as their getting experience from mixing interesting cocktails 😊