What are some of your favorite drinks that use gin, do you use the standard recipe or do you modify it to make it your own?

310

Most Helpful Girl

• Normally I just go for gin tonic with a slice of cucumber but a friend gave me this cute little booklet with a bunch of different gin based cocktails so now I gotta clear some afternoon in the next few weeks to try them all out and get shitfaced.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well so far I have tried with gin the long island iced tea of course, which is one of my favorites (make sure to put the ice first in the glas, than the cola and than slowly the mix of everything else you have mixed up before. This causes the splitted effect between a dark bottom and a bright top), the cranberry sunrise (looks and tastes awsome), and the pink lady (perfect for beginners at drinking. Tastes good). That's it with Gin. I used to mix them like it stands in my book from Franz Brandl.