What are some of your favorite drinks that use gin, do you use the standard recipe or do you modify it to make it your own?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Normally I just go for gin tonic with a slice of cucumber but a friend gave me this cute little booklet with a bunch of different gin based cocktails so now I gotta clear some afternoon in the next few weeks to try them all out and get shitfaced.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well so far I have tried with gin the long island iced tea of course, which is one of my favorites (make sure to put the ice first in the glas, than the cola and than slowly the mix of everything else you have mixed up before. This causes the splitted effect between a dark bottom and a bright top), the cranberry sunrise (looks and tastes awsome), and the pink lady (perfect for beginners at drinking. Tastes good). That's it with Gin. I used to mix them like it stands in my book from Franz Brandl.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I like getting a bag of Moroccan Mint Tea and putting it in ice cold tonic water with some fresh mint and a slice of lime, then chucking a big slug of gin in there once it's brewed a while... Gorgeous!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to make a cucumber lime gin and tonic, or cucumber mint. Theyโ€™re both very refreshing ๐Ÿ˜‹

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Gin and tonic water is the standard.

However gin and juice (aka panty remover) is a good choice.

Gin also goes good with lemon and citrus if you want to experiment.

Gin has an odd smell and doesn't always mix well. Generally vodka is more forgiving (except with some sodas). White Rum mixes with anything. Yes I do mean that, I once mixed it with blue gatorade and it was fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • A real martini usually. But if im slumming it and want a big drink i can sip on for awhile ill put a few shots in a glass, fill it with 7up and splash with lime juice to taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long island ice tea
    Gin, vodka, tequila, rum, triple sec, lime juice & coke. Love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Saw a dry martini the other day online you put vermouth in it. Garnish with an olive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ones that pour that pinesol nastiness in the garbage.

0|0
    1|0
  • Well i had my own idea but ever since I quit drinking I don't even think about it really but good luck to you on that topic!

0|0
    0|0
  • gin & tonic + mint leaves and lemon/lime juice, pour it into ice popsicle molds and toss them into the freezer! cool stuff for summer night parties.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a good Singapore sling. I do modify it my own slightly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm non-alcoholic so, no opinion

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes