Help me solve a bet. I agree with the girl, do you?

• I think she's right.
    Vote A
  • I think she's wrong
    Vote B
  • I'd have to ask a nutritionist
    Vote C
  • I hate pizza
    Vote D
  • Math is hard
    Vote E
  • I just bet his wife excels in other areas
    Vote F
  • I like Chinese food, but you're hungry again in an hour
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree, those 4 extra slices would be too much. Who eats 12 slices of a large pizza? I mean even 8 is too much, but 12. That would just be crazy! How many extra calories is that? I guess, if my math is right, that would by an additional 50%. Statistics are kind of my thing. 😂

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• This guy and his wife/GF are hilarious.
    www.youtube.com/channel/UC4-LbBnefvtHpQgVKo7Edqw

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Well, the girl is wrong in the sense that she is thinking that all pizza slices of both the 12-cut and 8-cut pizza were the same. Clearly, a piece of the 8-cut pizza is 12/8 = 1.5 times the size of the slice of a 12-cut pizza. She wants the 8-cut because she thinks she is getting less pizza when, in fact, she wouldn't; she'd get the same total amount of pizza now matter how many cuts the pizza had.

• Yes, but can you travel to the sun, if you go at night?

• Hahaha! Are you kidding me? You agree with the girl? The pizza is the same size whether it's cut into 8 pieces 12 or 52 pieces if you can eat all eight pieces you can eat 12, 4, 1, 3... I really hope you're getting this hahaha! I love that video she really took dumb to a whole new level

1|0
    0|0
    • Well, there's no way in hell I could eat 52 pieces. That's just way too much.

• Show All
    • But then you'd have to eat two pizzas worth of slices, that just sounds crazy.

• @devilman666
      But at least then I would know the answer.

• I've seen other videos of these 2 I don't know if he's taking advantage of her stupidity or if its setup eitherway basically the pizza is say 20 cm in diameter so wether u choose 8 or 12 slices its gonna be the same amount if u eat all 8

1|0
    0|0
    • I'd rather just have it cut into 4 pieces, so I could eat the whole pizza.

• Actually, the more slices you have of the same pizza, the less pizza there actually is to eat.

More = less.

Reasoning: because when you cut the pizza, some sauces and particles get stuck in the grooves of the cutting board/cardboard as well as some on the knife itself.

• @Germanium
      OK then, I'll just have it cut in half.

• I hope the girl is just acting for the YouTube video, because otherwise she is pretty stupid lol

1|1
    0|0
    • I don't hope she's acting, I'm PRAYING she's acting! But, then again... just look at some of the responses to most of the questions on GAG. Do you really think it's not feasible? lol

• I guess it is completely feasible that she really is that foolish.

• I posted a question about deer crossing signs. Many posters on here told me that deer can't read. Yeah... I'd say it's way more than feasible. :)

• Ha ha. He should have drawn in on paper to show her visually that it is exactly the same amount. Some people can't learn verbally.

1|0
    0|0
    • Do you really think that would have helped? lol

• Show All
    • She would probably say yes, because it is only 1 piece. lol

• LOL Thanks. Gray Matter is rare these days. :)

• No. Think I've seen other videos by these two, feel sorry for her, he takes the piss a lot. She obvs dosen't get the question, which is loaded.

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you being serious?

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a pizza and I find this offensive

1|1
    0|0
    • Are you a member of that spin-off group of Greenpeace? You know, the: "Save the Pizzas"?

And there's also: PLM Pizza Lives Matter.

• Show All
    • Those are hipster vegan pizzas, we usually despise them bc they always brag about how it is bad to kill humans

• While I appreciate their cause, no one likes a bragger.

• Can I have my pizza cut into one slice please?

1|0
    0|0
    • what for? are you going to roll it or something? 😂😂

• I think that would be technically, cutting it, but, sure.

• it all comes down to your brain tricking you into thinking they is more or lees than there is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am certain it is scripted.

1|0
    0|0
    • One would hope so, but when I read some of the posts on this site, I have to wonder.

• I think she is joking

1|1
    0|0
  • I think she's wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • She obviously doesn't understand math.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only got 1 minute in, this goes on for 3?

0|0
    0|0
  • i like chinese but you wind up hungry in an hour, again

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think she plays dumb for views and possibly sponsorship money. Nobody is that stupid.

1|1
    1|0

Recommended myTakes