Do you think it would be mean or even cruel to donate a homeless person a bunch of condiment packets?

Do you think it would be mean or even cruel to donate a homeless person a bunch of condiment packets?Do you think it would be mean or even cruel to donate a homeless person a bunch of condiment packets?
  • yes that would be mean, you should donate actual food instead
  • no, not mean thats actually a good idea

118

Most Helpful Girl

• Not unless you gave them food to go with the condiments.. It would seem like a piss take if you offered them condiments when they have no food to put them on.

Just like it would be pointless giving a homeless person a tin of beans or soup, with no ring pull, if they had no tin opener

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're heart is in the right place... but don't donate condiment packets, donate actual food please.