I’m 18 5’9 and 115 pounds. How many drinks would I be able to have before getting drunk?

316

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how fast you drink, two beers or two shots within 30 min of each other yours probably be over the limit. Two drinks or two shots over two hours and you'd be fine. The golden rule is you need one hour per drink to not be over the legal limit.

As far as drunk 3 to 4 drinks with your body size in one hour would do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the drink but I’ll go with 2... you seem like you are really underweight