I’m 18 5’9 and 115 pounds. How many drinks would I be able to have before getting drunk?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how fast you drink, two beers or two shots within 30 min of each other yours probably be over the limit. Two drinks or two shots over two hours and you'd be fine. The golden rule is you need one hour per drink to not be over the legal limit.

As far as drunk 3 to 4 drinks with your body size in one hour would do it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the drink but I’ll go with 2... you seem like you are really underweight

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Depends on tolerance. My ex was 5' 5", 95lb and was able to drink 2 6.5% beers and 2-3 shots over the course of an hour before becoming drunk. I've also seen girls about your size who have been drinking for years that get WASTED off two piss water beers and shot in the same amount of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • The very first time I drank, I had nine shots of whiskey within a ten minute period and I woke up not remembering the night before. I also threw up three times and had a hangover. That was a few shots too many for my first time, probably yours as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Age and body type don't give you a straight answer to this. Part of tolerance is genetic. How do your parents handle alcohol?
    2 cocktails are a good starting point but I know people your size who get drunk off one tequila shot. So take it slow and you'll find out for yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 jager shots. Done. 115 lbs is a dangerously, low stat.

But with beer, say a white Medole bottle. May take 2 for you to be tipsy. And 3 or 4 to be drunk

0|0
    0|0
  • Not many. Start slow with like 2 shots then give it time to kick in. It isn't immediate and a lot of people make the mistake of going too fast. Also, if you start with beer, be careful going over to liquor

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 or 4 depending on tolerance. I'm a 6'4" 275lb alcoholic so I usually down between 25 and 40. Start off slow no more than one per hour tell you find your limit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn’t take as much as me, I downed a bottle of whiskey in 30 minutes and I didn’t black out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just go to the bar and start counting a 1 a 2 a 3 a 4 skip few now how many have I had. I lost count

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 or 3 would get you pretty buzzed I'd guess

0|0
    0|0
  • define drunk

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 or 3

0|0
    0|0
  • Not many