Can someone explain the taste of plain rice?

I know what rice taste rice and I have it everyday. If someone just asks me what it tastes like i'ts just hard to explain. It doesn't tastes like nothing tho since you get thirsty after eating it.
Updates:
To be more specific, I would let you choose among sweet, salty, sour and bitter. Water is just a liquid for cleansing that doesn't activate our tongue's taste receptors.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• basically, just something that helps fill you up while keeping that ass skinny. Can you describe the taste of water? food/emotions... If you're describing it to someone they'll never get it unless they tried it. You can say something like curry is spicy, but that person never had it so they're thinking you mean red-chili spicy etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tastes like freedom 😎 just kidding 😅 you can explain the taste of how soft it feels, how much does it tickle on your tongue and such 🙂

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't really have taste, but I'm fine with it because plain rice is probably my favorite meal because it costs less than 5$ a week

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say it tastes white, plain and starchy. But human languages really can't describe flavours

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes