Girls, guys, which taste would you prefer: sour, sweet, bitter or salt?

Apparently there is quite some differences between countries or cultures, in terms of what they like most. For example in some countries a biscuit needs to be salty to become popular.
In other countries bitter is popular, think about drinking bitter lemon for example.

If you could choose between these four, which one will it be? For me sweet :D
  • Sweet
  • Sour
  • Bitter
    Vote C
  • Salt
    Vote D
  • Undecided between the four
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F

6132

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm undecided about the four dear brother :/ only because I can't purely just pick sweet alone or bitter alone etc We have the ability to taste all 4 so i would want to use that to my full advantage :P

• You're so right sis :D
      Oh and as long as you leave some sweets for me we'd enjoy that 4 taste meal with a smile :D

• haha sure will dear brother :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Salt. No salt no life. It's food were all sweet, I'd get tired of it real quick. Goes to sour and bitter too. But salt? Oh it's fuckin life. No salt, practically there's nothing to live for anymore. So if you'd ask what's your favourite, I'd say salt. Most definitely. Not too much. Just enough to make it nice. My favorite taste.