What kind of burger do you like?

What kind of burger do you like?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've tried In-n-Out's "animal style" double-double way back in '16. I still remember how delicious it tasted. I can't wait to have it again when I return to California this summer.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Get your hands on some 75/25 ground beef. Turn your grill on high or your stove with pan on high. Put the beef in a bowl. Crack an egg and mix it into the beef. The egg keeps the beef together. Make however many patties you want, make them one inch thick though. Put the patties in the freezer and let them set. Once the beef is in the freezer, slice some onion rings. Put a dash of butter in the pan. If you're grilling the burgers, put the onions aside and grill the onions. Now that your onion is prepped, the burgers should be set and ready to cook. If cooking in a pan, put the onions to the side and start cooking the burgers. If cooking on the grill, place the burgers 2/3rds of the way up the grill. That's the hottest part on your grill generally. 3 minutes on one side then flip. Don't press the burgers and don't flip from so high. Just roll it over to the other side. Do not immediately put the cheese on once you flip unless the cheese you're using has a high melting point. Now that you've flipped, put your buns on the grill, crust side down. Yes, you are toasting both sides of the bun. Let those toast for a minute. Then flip. Another minute. Take off grill. Add cheese to the burgers now. Add your favorite toppings to the bun. Burgers be medium. Not well done, not too rare, just right. Place this on your bun. Boom. Best burger.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• I'm kinda boring but I just like plain cheese burgers. Like literally just meat, cheese, and ketchup on a bun.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only like chicken burgers , but I rarely eat them.

0|0
    0|0
  • The stacked kind with all of the bad ass topping like brie or bleu cheese, bacon, fried egg, guac, stuff like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • In N Out!

1|0
    0|0
  • The ones from Calais.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love bacon burgers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Veggie

0|0
    0|0
  • Homeade

0|0
    0|0
  • The kind I do at home on the BBQ.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nach burgers

0|0
    0|0
  • chicken

0|0
    0|0
  • A large Mac with double cheese

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Any handmade burger from a pub or local place is usually the way. Lettuce, tomato, and cheddar. Mustard if it's not that nasty bright yellow crap.

0|0
    0|0
  • A slice of meat, a slice of lettuce, some tomato, mayo and that's it.
    Keep it simple, small and tidy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Moose burgers

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not really into burgers:p

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont prefer to eat burger

0|0
    0|0