What kind of burger do you like?

What kind of burger do you like?

139

Most Helpful Girl

• I've tried In-n-Out's "animal style" double-double way back in '16. I still remember how delicious it tasted. I can't wait to have it again when I return to California this summer.

Most Helpful Guy

• Get your hands on some 75/25 ground beef. Turn your grill on high or your stove with pan on high. Put the beef in a bowl. Crack an egg and mix it into the beef. The egg keeps the beef together. Make however many patties you want, make them one inch thick though. Put the patties in the freezer and let them set. Once the beef is in the freezer, slice some onion rings. Put a dash of butter in the pan. If you're grilling the burgers, put the onions aside and grill the onions. Now that your onion is prepped, the burgers should be set and ready to cook. If cooking in a pan, put the onions to the side and start cooking the burgers. If cooking on the grill, place the burgers 2/3rds of the way up the grill. That's the hottest part on your grill generally. 3 minutes on one side then flip. Don't press the burgers and don't flip from so high. Just roll it over to the other side. Do not immediately put the cheese on once you flip unless the cheese you're using has a high melting point. Now that you've flipped, put your buns on the grill, crust side down. Yes, you are toasting both sides of the bun. Let those toast for a minute. Then flip. Another minute. Take off grill. Add cheese to the burgers now. Add your favorite toppings to the bun. Burgers be medium. Not well done, not too rare, just right. Place this on your bun. Boom. Best burger.