How to handle more energy drinks?

Atm I'm doing a ridiculous amount of cramming for finals/end of the year projects and I'm expecting to be running more on energy drinks and caffeine than actual sleep for a couple days. Does anyone have ideas on how to handle more monster type drinks without getting an upset stomach as quickly?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I just do xD I have no idea how. But sip on them, don't chug. keep a full stomach, because they mess with your stomach when its empty

Most Helpful Guy

• Caffeine overdose can lead to a number of symptoms, including palpitations, high blood pressure, nausea and vomiting, convulsions and, in some cases, even death.
    Do you really want to power down more of those drinks?

• Yep. If I don't get my shiz together in time to pass my English classes I won't graduate and a lot of people will want to kill me anyway. So yeah, I'll drink a few more if it means I'll be awake long enough to finish my papers.

• You may end up being awake all summer, too.

• Again, worth it if it means I can get my diploma with the rest of my class