Do you like the company starbucks itself? Not really referring to if you just like the coffee?

Do you like the company starbucks itself? Not really referring to if you just like the coffee?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Nope, it's just the hype & how it has classified itself for being upscale. But to be honest there's better private company around world that taste like home sweet home coffee. So those who pays $10 bucks for a cup are actually fake people living in a an imaginary illisional upscale world when I can make a whole entire gallon of coffee for you at my home for FREE & a hospitality we do in general in our culture when guest comes to visit.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Believe me , once you try Sweet&Coffee , Starbucks is just one drink more

0|0
    0|0
  • i freaking love their caramel frappes but i think some of their drinks are way to overpriced

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• As a coffee place, I prefer local places that don't feel so corporate and have better atmosphere, but I certainly don't mind Starbucks. It's a great place to meet with friends, the coffee's fine, and I've heard they're great to work for. So in general, yeah, I like the company.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a company they are rather amazing when you know how they function as a entity. Minimalist marketing, rapid expansion to great locations, and a public image that is lauded so well. Few businesses can become that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I live near Seattle, home of Starbucks, and they are around every half a block.

I like them as a company as the benefits and how they treat their employees is amazing. If you work for them in high school they will help pay for your collage, and the heath benefits are really good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them as a business. They found the perfect niche at the perfect time and pulled the McDonald's business model to make billions. Now their coffee is shit, but that's besides the point.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a Starbucks employee, let me inform you of how shit it is lmfao

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know anything about them. Do like their coffee though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I consume 1 specific drink out of convenience its everywhere near my school (and everywhere else) lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the company itself

0|0
    0|0
  • love it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes