Do you like the company starbucks itself? Not really referring to if you just like the coffee?

58

Most Helpful Guys

• Nope, it's just the hype & how it has classified itself for being upscale. But to be honest there's better private company around world that taste like home sweet home coffee. So those who pays $10 bucks for a cup are actually fake people living in a an imaginary illisional upscale world when I can make a whole entire gallon of coffee for you at my home for FREE & a hospitality we do in general in our culture when guest comes to visit.

Most Helpful Girls

• Believe me , once you try Sweet&Coffee , Starbucks is just one drink more

• i freaking love their caramel frappes but i think some of their drinks are way to overpriced