Would you visit a 90s themed bar and restaurant?

With the concept of themed bars and restaurants such as arcade and sci-fi themes kinda being popular I was daydreaming and wondering what if there was a 90s/00s themed restaurant and bar. With drink and food names named after famous tv shows such as The Magic School Bus cocktail or The King Of The Hill Burger. Would this sound like a place you would visit or not a huge fan of concept restaurants?

Would you visit a 90s themed bar and restaurant?
Updates:
To me it would also depend the location. The concept would work better in a College town or a major city or city where Millennial presence (the target demographic) is fairly high. Certain themes in my area wouldn't work as my area is really more or less retirees and snowbirds from Florida

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• YESSSSSS omg making it better, not only is there food, and tv shows and such, but 90's/00's music playing!!!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• I live in a college town, lots of millennials around where I live so I think a 90s themed restaurant would hit it off here.

0|2
    0|0
  • No I’m underage to drink and when I’m of age to drink I’m not going to

0|0
    1|0
    • Well you dont have to drink alcohol

• Show All
    • Are u o at least where I live it’s 18

• Because my best friend lives in another country and if we ever get to see each other we want to do stuff together. We we have the same style so if this is his style then its mine too.

• Well considering I'm a 90s bitch, and most places the music boars the crap out of me that would be a big 10-4. Id love a 90s place.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would give it a shot at least.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hells yeah I would!

0|1
    0|0
  • I would

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • hell yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • YES!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah sure

0|1
    0|0
  • Nooooooo

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I might, I find those theme joints to be pretty overrated most of the time but I could be convinced to try

0|1
    0|0
    • I would have like classic 90s and 00s sitcoms and cartoons on the tv's instead of like sports

• I don't care too much for theme restaurants as a rule it is kinda tacky and just a way to stand out be different to get customers
    That is not to say I would never go to one... Maybe a beavis and butthead one could be cool

0|1
    0|0
  • I loved the 90s. So yes. Boy Meets World, Nu metal, the hair and clothes... My favorite era.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a fantastic Idea. Here in Ecuador, in my city we have a very big party every year called ''I love 80's & 90's'' It's a nice theme for a party (in this case for a bar) 'cause everyone likes to remember good stuff of when they were young. People would like it. Trust me. I hope I helped you. Good luck 😉👍

0|0
    0|0
  • If you head to certain places in Orlando... there are quite a few places stuck in the 90s.. It is not pleasant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what music they play cause the 90s were the beginning of real musical diversity

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont drink so i wouldn't go to the bar but i definitely would love to go to the restaurant!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the idea. But I wouldn’t mind a 80’s/90’s one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably, if it meant I got to wear black leather, and go on a hot date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely

0|1
    0|0
  • Possibly. It depends on what it has.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes please.