Would you visit a 90s themed bar and restaurant?

With the concept of themed bars and restaurants such as arcade and sci-fi themes kinda being popular I was daydreaming and wondering what if there was a 90s/00s themed restaurant and bar. With drink and food names named after famous tv shows such as The Magic School Bus cocktail or The King Of The Hill Burger. Would this sound like a place you would visit or not a huge fan of concept restaurants?

To me it would also depend the location. The concept would work better in a College town or a major city or city where Millennial presence (the target demographic) is fairly high. Certain themes in my area wouldn't work as my area is really more or less retirees and snowbirds from Florida

1218

Most Helpful Girl

• YESSSSSS omg making it better, not only is there food, and tv shows and such, but 90's/00's music playing!!!

Most Helpful Guy