Live in a Pop Tart country? Like them? Favorite flavor?

Live in a Pop Tart country? Like them? Favorite flavor?GaG being worldwide... I was curious if Pop Tarts are only in the US but thanks to Sir Google it appears they are also available in Canada, Finland, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.

I pretty much have some every day... my favorite flavors are frosted blueberry, unfrosted blueberry, cookies & creme and s'mores. Just finished two s'mores ones with a tall, cold glass of milk.

Poll time... what about you - are they available in your country? Do you like them?

There are a few dozen flavors so leave a comment to share your favorites.
  • I live in a Pop Tart country and I like them
  • I live in a Pop Tart country and I do not like them
  • I do not live in a Pop Tart country - but I wish I could try them
    Vote C
  • I do not live in a Pop Tart country - and I do not want to try them
    Vote D
  • Pop Tarts are dumb and/or you are an idiot :)
    Vote E
This is for the so called "man" named Iron who left another hateful message in this thread then sent me a PM and THEN... the baby blocked me. So apologies for everyone getting this update which is just for the baby_man

Dear baby_man: I am curious with all the mean stuff you said to Tomblebee if maybe at some point today you thought you should apologize. You are a joke and a loser for saying those things to someone who is so sweet, nice and friendly. Good riddance now :)

73

Most Helpful Girl

• I freaking LOVE pop tarts... I would be the size of a house if they were readily available in Australia!
    When I was a kid they had these apple ones, not the frosted ones but just plain and they were so good. You can buy chocolate ones in one supermarket here but they don’t really interest me, or you can go to American speciality shops and pay $12-$16 a box

• Thanks fellow Pop Tart admirer - appreciate the comment. When I was googling earlier, I did see a mention of Australia - something about they were discontinued for awhile and then only a few flavors were brought back.

In the US, you can get value size boxes (32 count) for about $7-8 (which I think is about $9 there). How many are in the $12-16 boxes you mentioned? You might want to open a Pop Tart store and bring back all the flavors :)

• @Iron_Man haha no, Aussie girl. I’ve lived in the States though, which is where I picked up my meanness 😊

• Yes it all makes since now. At least your loyle to your boyfriend you don't flirt with other guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love Pop-Tarts my whole life I've been eating them. I eat them cold I eat them warm nice little treats. Along with a good glass of milk at times

• Well alright dog! We be down with the Pop Tarts together.

I can see a TV commercial in the making...
      Ad begins... dark and dreary... two peeps sitting at the kitchen table arguing - "convo over!" barks one; sad faces; then in the background hear "ding!" - cut to 2 Pop Tarts popping up in the toaster... cut back to two peeps... smiling now... cheerful music plays with a voice over saying "Pop Tarts - so tasty they can even resolve E battles" :)

• Typo I mean dear UpDate man

• What? The? Actual? Have you watched the handmaids tale?