I pretty much have some every day... my favorite flavors are frosted blueberry, unfrosted blueberry, cookies & creme and s'mores. Just finished two s'mores ones with a tall, cold glass of milk.
Poll time... what about you - are they available in your country? Do you like them?
There are a few dozen flavors so leave a comment to share your favorites.
- I live in a Pop Tart country and I like them
- I live in a Pop Tart country and I do not like them
- I do not live in a Pop Tart country - but I wish I could try them
- I do not live in a Pop Tart country - and I do not want to try them
- Pop Tarts are dumb and/or you are an idiot :)
Dear baby_man: I am curious with all the mean stuff you said to Tomblebee if maybe at some point today you thought you should apologize. You are a joke and a loser for saying those things to someone who is so sweet, nice and friendly. Good riddance now :)
Most Helpful Girl
I freaking LOVE pop tarts... I would be the size of a house if they were readily available in Australia!
When I was a kid they had these apple ones, not the frosted ones but just plain and they were so good. You can buy chocolate ones in one supermarket here but they don’t really interest me, or you can go to American speciality shops and pay $12-$16 a box
- Show AllShow Less