Do you eat when you feel hungry or on schedule?

Do you eat when it's time to eat. Say for example ; do you eat breakfast or lunch at a certain time of the day even if you're not hungry? Or do you only eat when you're hungry? Do you eat when you feel hungry or on schedule?

613

Most Helpful Guy

• When I'm doing a low carb diet (Which results in you feeling less hungry) I have to ocassionay force myself to eat so that I get enough calories and don't screw it up.

By eating only during certain hours (Intermittent fasting is amazing btw) your body adapts and stops feeling hungry when it's not time to eat, so you're not tempted to snack.

So doing a schedule has been very good to me. If I just ate whenever it would be chaos.

Most Helpful Girl

• I eat on schedule unless I have an upside down day where I work graveyard, then I eat "breakfast and dinner" at 4:30am.

If I have a normal day I eat at scheduled times to help me stay focused and energized throughout my day. If I get hungry, I snack.