Do you eat when you feel hungry or on schedule?

Do you eat when it's time to eat. Say for example ; do you eat breakfast or lunch at a certain time of the day even if you're not hungry? Or do you only eat when you're hungry? Do you eat when you feel hungry or on schedule?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When I'm doing a low carb diet (Which results in you feeling less hungry) I have to ocassionay force myself to eat so that I get enough calories and don't screw it up.

By eating only during certain hours (Intermittent fasting is amazing btw) your body adapts and stops feeling hungry when it's not time to eat, so you're not tempted to snack.

So doing a schedule has been very good to me. If I just ate whenever it would be chaos.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I eat on schedule unless I have an upside down day where I work graveyard, then I eat "breakfast and dinner" at 4:30am.

If I have a normal day I eat at scheduled times to help me stay focused and energized throughout my day. If I get hungry, I snack.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• On schedule of course. It's like I have a time for myself for breakfast the time limits I have is between 8.30 to 9.30 am, for lunch it's between 1.30- 3.00 pm, for dinner it's again same like breakfast 8.30 pm- 9.30 pm, on some exceptional situations it can go upto 10 pm.

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat when I feel hungry. I feel like I could fall into schedule later in my life though

0|0
    0|0
  • Well considering I work out I eat at optimal hours to gain most muscle. However since this is under flirting section and not health I'm curious what kind of eating you are referring to haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally on a schedule. Just curious is that the right way to do it fitness wise?

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat when there are no customers any more esp on a busy day kitchen is hell

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to eat at regular times. It's actually a healthier lifestyle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing I end up starving. I always skip lunch anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • i snack in between on healthy snacks liw sakt liw sufar an low fat

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat on time because I feel hungry on time.

I hardly go off schedule.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bit of both depending on the day of the week.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat when hungry, which is often. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm hungry

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

Recommended myTakes