Where should I meet for my date if I am on the Atkins diet?

I was thinking we could meet at the restaurant by my house and I could order what I always order when I want to lose 1/2 a pound a day.

But I don't know if its a good idea cause there is nothing in that area other than my house and I don't want him thinking I'm soliciting sex if I bring him to my house

We could meet at the mall but there isn't any cheap food there that I can eat since all their low carb potions consist of sashimi platters or steak and salad dinners with wine

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You suggest the place and if he doesn't agree then go somewhere and order something health.

He may not mind that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Anywhere, just tell them to hold carbs such no bun, it's very common even McDonald's and Burger King are aware of it.