Does coffee really help with staying awake?

I am babysitting again. Yes again! I am trying to keep myself awake until 6pm when I can go home and sleep. I couldn’t sleep all night yesterday!

1223

Most Helpful Guy

• For most people, i'll keep them awake, but for some, it just doesn't register. It's really a genetics thing. If you want to stay awake but coffee doesn't work, DON'T TRY TEA. It'll just make you drowsy. Insted, try a soda or splash your face with some cold water. If you want to stick with coffee, try a different kind, more sugar, less sugar, decaf, regular, more milk, less milk, cream, no cream experiment, and maybe a different type of coffee will make you stay up. Eye drops are also good to stay awake with. Even though they do take a couple minutes to get fully "absored" into your eye, your eye's will get more liquid and they'll be more stable to open your lids.

Most Helpful Girl

• So since I go to the gym I have pre workout. For the night that I really want to keep awake and grind for an assignment. A serving of Mr. hyde will give me the enegry of 4 cups of coffee