How long is a hangover?

I'm 18 and I never drank before. I just came home from a friend's house and we drank a lot. We were 5 and I was the only girl. We drank some tequila with a piece of lemon. (We had to hit the glass and drink it right after). I can't remember how it all ended but the guys said that I threw up. It's been almost 5 hours that I'm home and my head is still dizzy and my stomach is quite upset. I slept most of the time but it doesn't seem to make it better. I can't tell my parents because they would be angry at me. I have school tomorrow, will I be okay?
Also I don't have an appetite, I just ate 2 slices of bread...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, lightweight. In all seriousness it depends how much you had, and how much water you have drank since then as that tends to help. Keep going to the toilet, drink tea and take painkillers if necessary, nothing else you can do

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Drink a lot of water, you need to stay hydrated

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You could be over it in a couple of hours; it could be 24-36 hours. Everyone is different

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine only lasted for 8 hours I think.. Go eat food! 2 slices of bread only? Too little.

0|0
    0|0
  • πŸ˜‚πŸ·πŸ·πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes