Is alcohol ever a solution? Or does it make things worse?

In case of sadness many people will turn to alcohol. Does this help or make things worse?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, it never solves the problems. It can occasionally make things worse, but only if you do a specific action. E. g. I get dumped, drink and then I drunk text my ex. That would make things worse.
    However, it's great for numbing the pain of a break up and just letting go from reality when you need to.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• It makes things worse because your health diteriorates... but it let's you live in the moment and party to the music and it let's you forget important things for a while... hangover is a bitch and vomiting alcohol poisoning that's fatal... overall it can't solve nothing it should be used to celebrate once in a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • wine is for the depressed, hard is for the sick back in the historical texts. It is not the best solution because of the side effects. There is miracle plants that have the least side effects.

0|0
    0|0
  • When we want to drink we shouldn't, when we don't have the need to drink that's the time we should.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alcohol is a depressant, so it only makes depressed people feel worse.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• At time getting so drunk you nearly die of alcohol poisoning is a great way to hit rock bottom and pick your self back up cause you get a true sense that life is starting new for you and the alcohol washed away all the bad memories you had a hard time to forget or let go

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a solution if your problem is "how do we drastically increase healthcare costs and deaths in a country?"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes