How do you cook without heat?

My kitchen is flooded so I have no oven, stove, or microwave. I have a toaster and a coffee maker. The knives, cutting boards, flour, etc... are packed away while the problem is resolved. Do any of you have any advice. I'm tired of chocolate and protein bars. Yesterday I pried open a pineapple with a screwdriver. I'm desperate.
Updates:
It's gonna take a couple weeks more. Takeout isn't a long term solution.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Why not buy a portable gas stove? I have one in case of situations like that.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Good grief! ROFL Depends on what food you have available. Got bread, make toast. Got cheese? Add that between the toast, and keep building with what you have available. I'd pick up the phone and order a pizza.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Cooking requires heat. But low heat can give results as well; it just takes longer. Some food requires no cooking. Are you ''off-grid'', or just sort of entirely unprepared for using your fingers? The screw driver is a good start, I would say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Use a bbq, and you need to get a fork, knife and spoon.

0|0
    0|0
  • garlic bread and ramen for you

unless you wanna foil wrap and toast things

0|0
    0|0
  • Try salads and sandwiches

0|0
    0|0
  • Solar oven
    Air drying
    Eat raw

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You can turn your iron upside down and but a pan on it! Just make sure it's supported and very stable and not to hot! And otherwise couscous and salad!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes