How do you cook without heat?

My kitchen is flooded so I have no oven, stove, or microwave. I have a toaster and a coffee maker. The knives, cutting boards, flour, etc... are packed away while the problem is resolved. Do any of you have any advice. I'm tired of chocolate and protein bars. Yesterday I pried open a pineapple with a screwdriver. I'm desperate.
It's gonna take a couple weeks more. Takeout isn't a long term solution.

27

Most Helpful Guys

• Why not buy a portable gas stove? I have one in case of situations like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Good grief! ROFL Depends on what food you have available. Got bread, make toast. Got cheese? Add that between the toast, and keep building with what you have available. I'd pick up the phone and order a pizza.