Do you think that restaurants should have cultural interest?

Ok, mostly we go to those places to eat and get food but wouldn't you be interested in local food? In quality and not just the low-cost? Investing in waiters and cookers that have a passion and an interest in what they're doing?

Let me know your opinion :)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I don'rlt eat out a lot, when I do it's fast food. But I do love well prepared food, so when I don't get my money's worth it's bothersome. Fastfood places use the same methods which was perfected over a course of time, so you never go wrong there knowing you're getting what you expect.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's horrible to go to a well rated place and have a bad time because whatever. That feeling of I would have more pleasure eating pizza in my house shouldn't be that frequent lol

• Yeah, I also hate when the food is crappy and evwryone else at the table is a hypocrite saying it's awesome. It's not like they're insulting the chef since he's not there, and I didn't say anything. I'm just eating and the person was like, this is amazing and I'm like ehmmm, no, its not *in my head*. Maybe they were hoping I'd point out that's it's not good.

• I don't go to restaurants o-o

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Eating at pricey restaurants is worth the experience versus low cost stuff. The saying is very true you get what you pay for.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes