Direction of eating?

Think about this for a minute. Do you have a specified direction you eat from your plate, or are you all over the place? I find I usually eat counter-clockwise lol

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I have some severe OCD with food haha. So all kinds of quirky habits like taking a burger apart to eat it.

On my plate my foods can't be touching each other. I can only eat one thing at a time. Like I have to finish the carrots before I move on to the chicken. Then I start at the bottom (so closest to me) and eat counter-clockwise.

Most Helpful Guy

• Completely random... don't eat one food first or in any direction. I've also found that, sometimes, combining foods gives a really great experience of flavors and textures. Like putting Cole slaw and BBQ meat on the same bite... sooo good.