Have you ever felt physically better by going vegan? Can it be beneficiary in any way?

63

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm not vegan but their plant-based food does feel better in my body. I make vegetables, legumes and fruit 80% of my diet and feel like I got the nutrients my body needed. Where as, after I splurge on chicken or cheeseburger... I feel bloated, heavier, tired and constipated- I also freak out about animal parasites in the fleshy meat.

My issue with eating meat has to do with the lack of moral justice of how the animals are being treated in a high consuming industry that values cheap accessibility.

I saw how the Natives raised their buffalo and how they allowed a buffalo to come out and that one buffalo would be the one they shot and they would respect it and bless it then use it in everything- not wasting it.

Most Helpful Guys

• I went vegetarian for a month out of curiosity, and I can't say I really felt too different. Vegetarian meats here are delicious though.

• What are vegetarian meats?

• Basically here in Malaysia, we have these imitation meats for vegetarian people. They're meant to resemble the real thing.

Malaysian have taken to cooking these in the most extravagantly delicious ways possible.

I've had vegetarian chicken and mutton that, while obviously weren't the real deal, tasted so damn good that I went back just for that. I ate vegetarian food at a shop with normal options.

• Ain't deer Vegans too.. And they are fit and Active.. LOL.. But no I ain't never went vegan.. But really plan to.. Anytime soon at least..