• Tex-Mex
    Vote F
  • Indian
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Honourable mention to fish n' chips.
Suggest other honourable mentions if you want.

2|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh man you're making me hungry.
    Pizza or Chinese. There's nothing like a hot, greasy slice of pizza or authentic Chinese delivered right to your door. 😋

0|1
    0|0
    • what about picking it up and eating it in the car?

• If I'm eating in the car then I'd go burgers, just because it's easier.

Most Helpful Guy

• One of the toughest questions to answer to as matter of fact.
    Can't make up my mind.
    Pizza and Burgers addict myself.
    Not a big fan of fried chicken and anything deeply fried with oil, it messes up my stomach.
    I will have to go with Pizza dear Of Death.
    You can eat as many slices as you need and the rest in the fridge for next day, besides, what is better than a cold pizza from left overs the next day, right?
    Burger lover but would rather make it home with my own ingredients.
    As for the rest, I would rather go to a restaurant with specialties.
    Chinese restaurant for Chinese food.
    Indian restaurant for Indian food.
    etc...
    It would be nice to have a sizzling Chinese platter coming your way to your table and sharing it with someone in my own honest opinion.

Thanks for sharing this interesting question, but, how about yours?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 82

• I love Chinese. I usually get sweet and sour battered chicken with boiled rice.

0|3
    0|0
  • Nothin beats a donner kebab after its kickout time at the pub...
    Greasy lamb? beef? horse? Meat - - fuck knows in a pita bread with shredded cabbage and onions swamped in sweet chilli sauce
    with side Orders of chips and garlic mushrooms..
    While the rest of the world picks safe like pizza b burgers the Brits have the stomach for deep fried mars bars n kebabs

0|1
    0|0
  • For pizza and burgers, I generally just prefer frozen stuff, or even cooking it myself from scratch. However, I like Chinese food, and suck at cooking rice or noodles, so I'd say Chinese is the best for a takeaway :P

0|2
    0|0
  • I’m not a huge fan of Chinese and Thai food, I mean I like it but I wouldn’t necessarily order it. I can make some pretty awesome burgers at home, so not that either. Fried chicken is amazing, but it’s not quite my favorite. The choice between pizza and Indian food is impossible though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love pizza, but I could replicate it if I had the time and motivation, BUT Chinese no matter how much I tried I could never replicate the Chinese fast food. I could only buy that stuff.

0|2
    0|0
  • Samosa and chattinand shrimp, indian spicey is the best!!! I could eat it 5 days a week 😁 of course I'd have pizza and noodles on sat and Sunday ;)

0|3
    0|0
  • Thai all the way.. but from a more high end place. If it has a drive through... no go. Look for a place with actual servers.. thats my m. o. no fast food and rarely get take out anyway

0|3
    0|0
  • INDIAN!!! since I dont have bland American unseasond taste buds that think "salt" is spicy

1|0
    0|1
  • I live them all. Just ordered some Thai 15 mins ago hahahaha before I even saw this question. But Pizza and Wings are my usual go to.

1|3
    0|0
  • I think burgers are the quickest to get and taste pretty good. Pizza is my favorite food. Tex Mex is a close 2nd but that I prefer to prepare my own Chinese may be it. It's delicious fast and can be somewhat nutrious. I think I vote pizza lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I think Pizza is the best for me I love pineapple pizza I also like Chinese food but I think I would rather have pizza as my first choice and Chinese food as my second

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm honestly between Chinese and fried chicken. I'm honestly not a huge fan of pizza and burgers.

1|2
    0|0
  • I love pizza hut but really enjoy Hibachi which is a great Japanese restaurant

0|2
    0|0
  • It’s s hard choice between pizza and Chinese. I think I’m leaning more towards Chinese though.

0|3
    0|0
  • Wow women are really choosing Chinese over pizza. Amazing.

1|1
    0|0
    • woman know what they like

• I know. It's just funny because there's so many memes about girls and pizza. Even tacos. But Chinese is the secret pleasure it seems.

• so very true l understand what you are saying from scotland lol

• Pizza is always at least decent. The others are more hit or miss.

0|2
    0|0
  • Best takeout? All of them haha I could eat for days😂

0|2
    0|0
  • Chinese takeout is just the best <3 the noodles, the dumplings, the scallion pancake, oh man.

0|2
    0|0
  • I live for Pizza. Get me a takeaway pizza and excitement is bound to ensue.

0|3
    0|0
  • I like Lebanese food best.

Those Middle Eastern scum (as you call them) make some damn good kebobs.

1|0
    3|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 127

• Have to vote chinese because I can't quite put a tag on Fridays. Cheese fries with bacon crumble, potstickers and half rack of ribs.. That is takeout. Though IHOP/Denny's breakfast take out past 11PM is truly the MVP of takeout.

0|1
    0|0
  • How about all da foods lol. Any are good, but everyone likes different things. Me, I love pizza, but always having it is meh, love Chinese, I don't have it often though so I probably love it more. Love Hispanic/texmex food, don't have it much. If I want to indulge in like, my latin/hispanic ethnic origins, eating Hispanic foods I'd love. Having variety is better than one thing tbh

1|1
    0|0
  • You can get some truly abominable pizza around here, if you're not careful.

After a lot of consideration, I'm going with Indian.

0|1
    0|0
    • If the pizza is bad what will the Indian be like? Hopefully you have a reinforced can lol

• The problem boils down to both cuisines being made by the same people.

They generally know what they're doing with their own cuisine, but haven't a clue when it comes to pizza. It's scarcely believable that they have any repeat business...

• Best food of the world , all sort of variety, u need spicy get it (punjabi, muglai , kolhapuri etc), u need plain simple food (marathi plain daal rice, patal bhaji, puran poli, south style, idli chutney , appam, dosa, curd rice etc) get it, u need everything sweet (gujarati thali etc..), u get it it's best for all the seasons and all moods , enjoy!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Just cause it's filling and doent take up a lot of space. On a date night it's not leaving you with greasy fingers, bad breath or an agrivating stomach ache. Chinese is always a good conversation food because of the chopsticks and inviting nature of the food. Less chewing more talking.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on my mood, but its easier to find good pizza places over chinese. Also feel like the other choices are decent but better at the restaurant.

0|1
    0|0
  • They say even bad pizza is still decent. Can't say that about the other foods though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t eat this kind of food because I’m not a fatass

0|1
    0|0
  • All of these foods are good but in the context of take out I think Pizza is the most consistently good as takeout xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Pizza tried and true. You could never go wrong with Pizza my friend.

0|1
    1|0
  • Chinese food really depends on the place. So far Chinese food in Puerto Rico is my favorite but pizza is good anywhere. Chinese food, in most of the states I've eaten it, lack flavor and are just not great.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing like some tasty Indian food from a dhaba. Pizza would have beeen my second choice although I make a mean veggie pizza.

0|1
    0|0
  • God damn that's a hard choice ty for posting also this can create great arguments too but if I had a choice it would ball down to pizza or Chinese only because they're so traditional on a take out level

0|1
    0|0
  • In the US, it's typically between pizza, burgers and chicken (burgers probably slightly the most popular). Every once in a while, one of the other options would be the answer.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t think anything can beat pizza when it comes to takeout, although sandwiches and fried chicken with fries do come close.

0|2
    0|0
  • personally i preffer chinese food, but in general, people tend to like pizza better. as i usually have take outs with friends, we usually go for pizza, as it's something everyone likes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yum. I love
    Pizza.
    Burger.
    Fries.
    Footlong.
    Kfc.
    Chinese too.
    ☺😊

2|2
    0|0
  • It's a tie between my two favorites.. Chinese food or Pizza.. *Whew*.. I want some right now..

1|1
    0|0
  • You have to go to a proper Italian for a good Pizza same goes for Mexican, Thai and a proper Burger. However my Chinese choice is always spicy crispy beef, egg fried rice, prawn toast and a fried wanton.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t do much takeout because I’m cheap and cook well, quickly.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes