What is the best takeout?

What is the best takeout?

• Pizza
  • Burgers
  • Fried chicken
    Vote C
  • Chinese
    Vote D
  • Thai
    Vote E
  • Tex-Mex
    Vote F
  • Indian
    Vote G
Honourable mention to fish n' chips.
Suggest other honourable mentions if you want.

83128

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh man you're making me hungry.
    Pizza or Chinese. There's nothing like a hot, greasy slice of pizza or authentic Chinese delivered right to your door. ๐Ÿ˜‹

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • what about picking it up and eating it in the car?

• If I'm eating in the car then I'd go burgers, just because it's easier.

Most Helpful Guy

• One of the toughest questions to answer to as matter of fact.
    Can't make up my mind.
    Pizza and Burgers addict myself.
    Not a big fan of fried chicken and anything deeply fried with oil, it messes up my stomach.
    I will have to go with Pizza dear Of Death.
    You can eat as many slices as you need and the rest in the fridge for next day, besides, what is better than a cold pizza from left overs the next day, right?
    Burger lover but would rather make it home with my own ingredients.
    As for the rest, I would rather go to a restaurant with specialties.
    Chinese restaurant for Chinese food.
    Indian restaurant for Indian food.
    etc...
    It would be nice to have a sizzling Chinese platter coming your way to your table and sharing it with someone in my own honest opinion.

Thanks for sharing this interesting question, but, how about yours?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE