- I don’t know
Most Helpful Guy
I would have to say yes and no. If I eat em I will be gassy all night, just non stop gas on both sides
Most Helpful Girl
I’m technically allergic to the phenol in them and not the nuts themselves soooo
I’m not and I thank God that I’m not. I wouldn't survive because the love I have for nuts is crazy..
I work with nuts , my coworkers. Lol
No I'm not allergic them
No but my step brothers are highly defentily allergic to every type of nut there is... etc
No, but I am to a lot of other things.
Yes I am
Give them to me and I'll be in emergency room
No thank god.
I am not
I like peanut butter
I'm allergic to pee and nuts.. it drives me crazy.
I love peanuts
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.