What do YOU think about the Heart Attack Grill?

The Heart Attack Grill is an American hamburger restaurant in downtown Las Vegas, Nevada (formerly located in Tempe, Arizona). It makes a point of serving food that's high in fat, sugar and cholesterol. In other words, food, that if eaten regularly, would cause a heart attack. Should an actual heart attack occur, the meal is free, but the must importantly it warns people that their foods are highly unhealthy and put up a lot of warning signs to apply that you may get a heart attack, diabetes and all sorts What do YOU think about the Heart Attack Grill?

1230

Most Helpful Girls

• I've been there, as I do live in Vegas, and it's... okay. I find the paddling pretty funny though.

• Better not to visit there very often

Most Helpful Guys

• Looks tasty but then again im super hungry at the moment

• Judging by your screen name it's a place you outta check out... Jk