What do YOU think about the Heart Attack Grill?

The Heart Attack Grill is an American hamburger restaurant in downtown Las Vegas, Nevada (formerly located in Tempe, Arizona). It makes a point of serving food that's high in fat, sugar and cholesterol. In other words, food, that if eaten regularly, would cause a heart attack. Should an actual heart attack occur, the meal is free, but the must importantly it warns people that their foods are highly unhealthy and put up a lot of warning signs to apply that you may get a heart attack, diabetes and all sorts What do YOU think about the Heart Attack Grill?

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I've been there, as I do live in Vegas, and it's... okay. I find the paddling pretty funny though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Better not to visit there very often

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Looks tasty but then again im super hungry at the moment

1|1
    0|0
  • Judging by your screen name it's a place you outta check out... Jk

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I'd go there to try it. I don't think I could find anything I ordered from there though, I saw that place on food Network (or a similar channel) and the portion sizes are huge, enough for 5 people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Snapchat worthy but that’s about it
    Never been there kinda want to go there just to see it but
    I don’t like burger so wouldn’t really get much

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks disgusting. I don't understand how people want to try that trash.

2|0
    0|0
  • Isn't that just about every other restaurant in the US that's not in LA?

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, that's pretty accurate. I grew up in the southern US where it's especially bad, they deep-fry everything and it's all just super fatty and greasy.

• Sounds fun, what better way to go out than doing what you love?

0|1
    0|0
  • No fucking thanks.

1|1
    0|0
  • Gross, to be honest.

0|1
    0|1
  • I wanna go die there now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thank you for telling me about a place I will never go to! That’s revolting

0|0
    0|0
  • So... Salad anyone?

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 28

• There was also one in Dallas Texas but that's even too much for me

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a novelty; nothing more than a marketing tactic (that works). Unique names are the easiest way to pique interest when you're in a new town looking for some place to eat. I'd rather check out "The Spaghetti Monster" than "Marco's Italian Restaurant" if they both popped up on Yelp.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really want to go. Hoping to be in Vegas next year.
    It's a gimic restaurant playing on the tourist market in Vegas, it's not meant to be an everyday restaurant. It fits with Vegas's general over the top, indulgent image. As a once on a lifetime experience it's just a bit of fun

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks gross to be honest. I looked in there when I was up on the Fremont Street Experience where The Heart Attack Grill is, and I was like no way am I ever eating here. Plus it’s cash only business.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anything of it. It should be anybody's choice to eat whatever they want and if there is a demand for it someone will supply it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It actually, really sucks. There's about 50 better places to eat on the strip and about 300 in the Greater Vegas metro area.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sign me up! I've never experienced a heart attack before and life's too short to miss everything!

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean it's kind of in bad taste, but if some body likes that taste then so be it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's kind of fucked up, but I'm fine with it existing.

0|1
    0|0
  • If they de-hydrate it ahead of time, you might be able to eat all of it before it re-absorbs water in your body giving you a coronary heart attack.

0|0
    0|0
  • they're the 1st fast food restaurant to call it as it is and take off the veneers

0|1
    0|0
  • It's awesome. Isn't any place that you can get super-sized burgers?

0|0
    0|0
  • I saw a video on that the other day and i don't think I can even eat there once

0|0
    0|0
  • Had it

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah... not my cup of tea.

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks gross.

0|1
    0|0
  • I find it disgusting