Favourite Brand of Soda?

What's your favourite brand of soda? If other based on the country you live in, specify if you wish. What flavour of soda would you like to see made? All options include diet as well.Favourite Brand of Soda?
  • Coca-cola
  • Pepsi
  • 7-up (or Mountain Dew)
    Vote C
  • Barq's Root Beer
    Vote D
  • Crush (Grape/Orange/cream soda, etc)
    Vote E
  • Ginger ale
    Vote F
  • other
    Vote G

64

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi, here in the uk they recently bought in the sugar tax so 48p on a 2 lt bottle of coke or pepsi for instance... im f. in furious because i am not a fan of sugar free chemical drinks and always have full fat coke as i call it same for my children... real sugar we are not overweight... either... i see so many people over weight plus even buying diet drinks diet foods etc now im being stung because they say its sugar making everyone fat,,, what is making everyone fat is eating too much and not doing enough simple as that... ooo im cross about it... xx

Most Helpful Guy

• In Switzerland, we have Rivella. It's made from water, whey, sugar, carbon dioxide, acidifier (L (+) lactic acid), caramelized sugar, and natural flavors. The only nutrition values it has are 23g of sugar per 250ml, 92 calories, 0.08g of salt, and no fats. I really enjoy the flavor and the fact that it's one of the healthiest soda in the world