Pizza & Pineapple?

Pizza and pineapple should they go together. I personally love Canadian bacon and pineapple pizza. But I want to know your thoughts on the subject
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • It depends (explain)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like pineapple on pizza, but that’s it. Cheese pizza with pineapple is good but I don’t like any meat on it

0|1
    0|0
    • I can honestly say that's the first time I've heard of that, is there a particular reason you don't like meat with the pineapple?

• Show All
    • Fair enough, it's it's similar for me only for me it's bananas and just like with you it's the whole consistency deal.

• I can’t eat taco meat because of the texture. I can’t eat salad either. The lettuce texture makes me want to throw up

Most Helpful Guy

• With the exception of mixed fruit juices which might contain pineapple juice, I don't like pineapples whether or not they are on a pizza.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• That depends on what else is on the pizza. Pepperoni and pineapple is my favorite, but I'll also eat Canadian bacon and pineapple. If it's anything else, I don't personally like it.

0|1
    0|0
  • On occasion it is delicious. Other times it is just good.

0|1
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• No pineapple without onions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Loved it as a kid, I'd only eat pizza with pineapple. Now I don't really like it anymore

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes