Pizza & Pineapple?

Pizza and pineapple should they go together. I personally love Canadian bacon and pineapple pizza. But I want to know your thoughts on the subject
  • Yes
  • No
  • It depends (explain)
    Vote C

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I like pineapple on pizza, but that’s it. Cheese pizza with pineapple is good but I don’t like any meat on it

• I can honestly say that's the first time I've heard of that, is there a particular reason you don't like meat with the pineapple?

• Fair enough, it's it's similar for me only for me it's bananas and just like with you it's the whole consistency deal.

• I can’t eat taco meat because of the texture. I can’t eat salad either. The lettuce texture makes me want to throw up

Most Helpful Guy

• With the exception of mixed fruit juices which might contain pineapple juice, I don't like pineapples whether or not they are on a pizza.