Can you lose weight by eating grilled rats?

Yes, grilled rats. I'll be going to Viet Nam, and those are in abundance over there. As soon as I eat two, I'm full. And they're each very small--equal amount of meat and skin.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• no
    you should be outside and playing under the sunshine instead thinking this bullshit

• But I'm traveling to another country. It's not like I'm in the US and just decide to catch rats in the sewer.

• do not travel anywhere then

Most Helpful Girl

• Fucking gross.
    Just go on a better diet.
    Exercise. Eat healthy
    Grilled rats.. just wtf.

• jajajajaja ;DDDD

• @qxeenrrose Just wanted to point out, "gook" literally means land in Korean and Chinese. When U. S. soldiers were in Korea during the Korean war, they heard people saying "Me-gook." That literally means America in Korea. But the soldiers thought it was like "I'm a gook." So now, it's a slur. But it literally means land.

• Korea is Han-gook. China is Joon-gook. America is Me-gook. Thailand is Tae-gook. Just some examples.