Can you lose weight by eating grilled rats?

Yes, grilled rats. I'll be going to Viet Nam, and those are in abundance over there. As soon as I eat two, I'm full. And they're each very small--equal amount of meat and skin.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• no
    you should be outside and playing under the sunshine instead thinking this bullshit

0|0
    0|0
    • But I'm traveling to another country. It's not like I'm in the US and just decide to catch rats in the sewer.

• do not travel anywhere then

Most Helpful Girl

• Fucking gross.
    Just go on a better diet.
    Exercise. Eat healthy
    Grilled rats.. just wtf.

0|0
    0|0
    • jajajajaja ;DDDD

• Show All
    • @qxeenrrose Just wanted to point out, "gook" literally means land in Korean and Chinese. When U. S. soldiers were in Korea during the Korean war, they heard people saying "Me-gook." That literally means America in Korea. But the soldiers thought it was like "I'm a gook." So now, it's a slur. But it literally means land.

• Korea is Han-gook. China is Joon-gook. America is Me-gook. Thailand is Tae-gook. Just some examples.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• lol if it is your main diet for a few months then yes.
    But I assume when you're there you will eat other things too, they have a variety of different foods.

0|0
    0|0
  • ewwwwwww

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If they are less calories then what you normally would eat then of course you will most likely lose weight. You'll put it back on the moment you go back to your regular diet though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes