Is it weird that I’m 19 years old and I am drinking my 3rd coffee ever in my lifetime?

I’ve never liked coffee and I’ve never drank it. But recently I tried a caramel iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts and it’s actually really good. I am having my 3rd one today.

1937

Most Helpful Guy

• I am 19 years old too, i am drinking my 9th coffe at the moment. I will die in hours, so i must make some kids and then i can die piecefully.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, its not weird. However I drink coffee every day (up to 4 cups/day - yeah, I know its not healthy). Started to drink it when I was about 14 (?). I used to drink latte, mocha, cappucino (basically everything with milk). Now my favourite coffee is just black coffee or americano.