Is it weird that I’m 19 years old and I am drinking my 3rd coffee ever in my lifetime?

I’ve never liked coffee and I’ve never drank it. But recently I tried a caramel iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts and it’s actually really good. I am having my 3rd one today.

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I am 19 years old too, i am drinking my 9th coffe at the moment. I will die in hours, so i must make some kids and then i can die piecefully.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, its not weird. However I drink coffee every day (up to 4 cups/day - yeah, I know its not healthy). Started to drink it when I was about 14 (?). I used to drink latte, mocha, cappucino (basically everything with milk). Now my favourite coffee is just black coffee or americano.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• No, it isn't weird. That is, because drinking coffee isn't a necessity. I for one don't drink alcohol and I am turning 19 tomorrow.

If you don't like to eat or drink something, why should you do it? There's no peer pressure in such things. Nobody minds it.

You know what is great about you? The fact that you still try something after a while even though you don't like it. That is something to be proud of.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not wierdo that you don't like coffee, lots of people don't. And, those coffee drinks are more like chocolate milk with caffeine, so you can't really count that as liking coffee.

If you're still counting past about 10, then that's definitely weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • That not wired at all, I don't know how you lived without it because I have loved it since i was 2 but no one is judging you based on how much coffee you have

1|0
    0|0
  • I remembered drinking coffee at a young aged and if i drink more than two cups. My nerves and body will be shaking. Too much caffeine does that to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Those iced coffees are so sweet, they shouldn't count as "coffee" 😛

1|0
    0|0
  • I literally only drink espressos, and one or two a day, it's not weird tho as most kids our age don't like them at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Nawww
    There are 80 year olds from Africa who are getting food for the first time

1|0
    0|0
  • Coffee is nasty. People only drink it for energy and try to justify the flavor by calling it an acquired taste.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. You shud drink more. Its amazing, with cream n sugar ☺

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't start drinking coffee until I was 17, which is later than most apparently

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes its weird I am 20 and I drinked coffee million times in my life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im 17 ... i d k how many times i drank coffee... maybe 10.. but i dont like it... its not weird... thats not water you know... some peolle dont like it

0|0
    0|0
  • That isn't coffee. That is sugary flavoured caffeine water. Best of luck acquiring a taste for taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah not weird. I've already drank more, but I don't enjoy them much. I barely ever drink coffee. Prefer iced tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... wut. One, that's barely coffee. two, are you really concerned?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm 33 and haven't drunk a full cup of coffee in my life

0|1
    0|0
  • I only drank 2 so far. I like bitter tasting stuff but coffee is just disgusting to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't like something, you don't like it. Doesn't really matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Not weird I mean I tried coffee when I was 16 once & don’t drink it now

0|0
    0|0
  • it is weird,
    i drink a cup of coffee every morning

0|0
    0|0
  • Not weird but I wouldn't overdo it

1|0
    0|0
  • Not weird, your tastes change over your lifetime

1|1
    0|0
  • I started drinking coffee just before I turned 19.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 30 and am at less than that

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit weird yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate coffee

0|0
    0|1
  • No I think it's good

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol you just weren't into coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • No its not

0|0
    0|0
  • Not weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• Not weird. I don't drink coffee because it gives me headaches. I also don't like the taste that much. Only with lots of sugar and stuff because I have the taste buds of a 2 year old lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I've only ever had 2-3 coffee's in my lifetime and they were even full cups.. just sips. I don't like coffee much at. My first time drinking coffee was at an airport with my mom. It was 5 in the morning and my mom had bought some coffee from Dunkin' Donuts. I was 12 or 13 years old and I took 2-3 sips and that was enough for me. My second time was a free sample at a grocery store. I took 3-5 sips and I was done. I probably tried it again after that, but I don't remember. I don't like coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 16, and I have never drank one cup of coffee in my life! So not too weird to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's not weird at all. I love mocha lattes, and I didn't start drinking coffee till college.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nah not weird, I don’t personally like coffee that much I prefer tea

1|0
    0|0
  • No not at all. I didn’t start drinking coffee until I was 20. Coffee is used for an extra pick me up and most people don’t need that until they start adulting

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm 22 and I've had like half a cup of coffee my whole life. Tea on the other hand!!! 😁😁

1|0
    0|0
  • Dude I hate coffee and only drank it all of like twice in my life and I'm 21

1|0
    0|0
  • No caffeine gives me panic attacks I'm the same age and I still drink it but it's rough

1|0
    0|0
  • Iced coffee is so good. I pretty much can’t start the day without some form of coffee though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol I’ve only had one cup before. Don’t care for the taste. I don’t even like tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m 36 and I’ve only ever had 1 coffee in my life

1|0
    0|0
  • Ask me how many coffies I drank when I was only 18

0|0
    0|1
    • That’s why I think it’s so weird because people my age have normally had a shit ton of coffee

• I needed coffee as i was a dam sleepy girl... Coffee helped me pass my 9th grade exams as I needed to stay awake till midnight so that I could make chits and copy in the exams 😂. I would have failed if coffee didn't exist in this world.

• Noo coffee is grosss..

1|0
    0|0
  • Get out while you still can Haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Im 19 and had 20ish coffees in my life

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0