What is your most interesting drunk story?

A lot of funny or weird things happen when you get drunk. So what was your best/worst experience

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I canโ€™t remember being more drunk than I was on my 20th birthday. My manager at the time whom I had this major crush on threw me a party at his apt. All my friends from work were there. Apparently I had to be babysat. I was turning to rip my clothes off, run up and down that hallway like a crazy person and attempt to jump off his 3-story balcony into the pool. Someone has to pul me off the railing. I got to work the next day and was that talk of the town lol. That was the first and last time I got shitty drunk. I know my limit now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Oh no ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what did your manager have to say about it?

• He was totally cool with it. It was his idea and I slept at his house because i couldnโ€™t drive. His roommate who also worked with us made me breakfast in bed. Grilled cheese and grapes lol. With orange juice. My manager basically made fun of me all day at work.