Is it clingy to snapchat a guy that you just started seeing every day?

is it clingy to snapchat a guy that you just started seeing every day?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well that depends on how he takes it I guess. But personally I would take it as a way of showing affection for him in a friendship kind of way or other. It's just shows how much you care about them and it doesn't have to be because you are in love with them.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Best thing about snap chat is the streak!! So just send a pic every day saying you wanna keep the streak going!! If he wants more then he will chat!! Honestly, it worked for me. Just spent 4 hours chatting to my crush!

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 39

• Depends on what you're snapping, I'd say. (Personal opinion) Day to day stuff, it's like another way of letting that person know what you like doing/eating/watching/etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, you asked twice! I don't get snapchat anyway, I have a texting app that comes with my phone and I can share pictures on it to, but to answer your quo, I don't see how it would be clingy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, snapchat is fun! you can send photos. Just be careful you dont spam him! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so if you thought you were hitting it off well. I wonder that as a guy though snapchatting a girl who I just met.

0|1
    0|0
  • you have to take a little distance, not to be in the routine life, nothing new and you can not find a subject for discussion.. and result problem..

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're f****** yes if you're not you just look me needy however don't get it wrong being a little clingy is not bad

0|0
    0|0
  • No, if he snapchats you back everyday then obviously he's cool with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Give some room for things to breathe and develop naturally

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but if he’s replying every time then he doesn’t care

0|0
    0|0
    • I was snap chatting him like every three days then the day after I snap chatted him I texted him. is that too clingy? (I was just sending one snap)

• I don’t know it depends. If he’s being short with you and not making an effort to have a conversation just back off a little. If not you should be okay

• No, if he doesn't want to hear from you, he's a lost causr

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol, clingy is when you message every 2 min when he doesn't respond. Unless it's emergency

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not at all. It is a way to mingle and get to know people

0|0
    0|0
  • No that's not clingy.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should snapchat the FUCK outta him

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Couldn't really give a shit

0|0
    0|0
  • No once a day is okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you snapping him 24/7? Or one/twice per day?

0|0
    0|0
  • Id be fine with it. I dont mind clingy.

0|0
    0|0
  • no it shows interest and that u actually like him

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps. But rejection is better than regret.

0|0
    0|0
  • No send me pictures

0|0
    1|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but you can’t spam him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly yes😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I dont think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes why not

0|0
    0|0
    • I was snap chatting him like every three days then the day after I snap chatted him I texted him. is that too clingy? (I was just sending one snap)

• No 😉🍓

0|0
    0|0
  • No show them titties girl

0|0
    0|1
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• If you are both cool with it, then that’s fine. Each relationship is different. But depending on how much you guys are messaging on snap each day, that can be really hard to sustain in the long run.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think it's any different from texting, but I wouldn't have text conversations with my SO between seeing her every day. We call to say good morning or good night if we have something to say, but I think a constant interaction can get old

0|0
    0|0
  • mmm I don't know, depends on the person. I mean I see my boyfriend almost everyday and it doesn't bother him so eh..

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I dont see anything wrong with snapping him.. but dont expect him to reply all the time either if you're doing it ALL the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s ok to message him regularly but try seeing him in person more

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion, no. But, the real question is do you see it that way

0|0
    0|0
  • No Because you guys are Seeing Each Other Everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it's a bit clingy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Might seem like it but who cares u do u

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is