Is it clingy to snapchat a guy that you just started seeing every day?

is it clingy to snapchat a guy that you just started seeing every day?

1440

Most Helpful Guy

• Well that depends on how he takes it I guess. But personally I would take it as a way of showing affection for him in a friendship kind of way or other. It's just shows how much you care about them and it doesn't have to be because you are in love with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Best thing about snap chat is the streak!! So just send a pic every day saying you wanna keep the streak going!! If he wants more then he will chat!! Honestly, it worked for me. Just spent 4 hours chatting to my crush!