The best and worst food you had in your entire life?

So just asking this question to see what’s the best and worst food you had in your entire life

For starters, I’ll give you all mine-Best: Tiramisu
Worst: Bitter gourd

It’s optional to give your reasons too ☺️

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Best: Grilled Steelhead
    Worst: A tie between a hot ham & cheese from Hardee's and a pickled egg

0|0
    0|0
    • Reasons:
      Steelhead when cooked right has a light outer crisp, tender inside that flakes, and is nice and buttery. I also am a huge fan of seafood.

H's H&C: I never liked H&C, and it's a long story as to how I ended up with one, but this was THE WORST of an already bad (to me) sandwich. It was flat, and kind of stiff, obviously microwaved. The heat emphasized a taste that I already hate.

Pickled Egg: I ate this for a bet. The egg is SOUR. The yolk is hard and chalky. I was nauseated afterwards.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• best food: thats tough
    worst food: in highschool there was this pizza that had some weird cheese and a bunch of vegetables and different meats on it yanno whatever. it looked good to me so i got it. it was the worst slice of pizza I've ever fucking had. i almost threw up on the table. just thinking about how sour it was and how it smelled makes me nauseous. it was awful

0|0
    0|0
  • Best food I ever had is Pizza. Worst food I ever had was burger King. Had me throwing up the next morning and gave me diarrhea

0|0
    0|0
  • Best food is, by far, my Mum's "Add the veg Lasagna" and the worst is some god awful throw it all in rice and steam veg dish that I some genius decided needed to be covered in brown sauce 🤮

0|0
    0|0
  • Best: fillet of beef marinade in cognac and herbs cooked to 60 C degrees
    Worst: Nutella

0|0
    0|0
  • Best: Wanton mee!
    Worst: Hakarl. Its an icelandic food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Best: BBQ ribs
    Worst: Split pea soup

0|0
    0|0
  • Best chicken worst onion

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• The best food I ever had was probably the sour cream and onion flavoured macadamia nuts I bought when I was in Hawaii

The worse food I ever had is debatable but was probably the lamb or goat dumplings I had at my cousins house one day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Best: Cajun Chicken and Shrimp pasta
    Worst: Macaroons (I hate them)

0|0
    0|0
  • Best, roast beef singer.

Worst, rice pudding or omelette. To this day I’ve not finished an omelette without vomiting or feeding it to dogs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Best; pita gyros with the Fries an tzatziki.
    Worst; durian , or everything that had gross surprise beans in it in japan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Best: Pork Belly
    Worst: Bitter Gourd

0|0
    0|0
  • Best Bolognese worst liver and onions

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes