The best and worst food you had in your entire life?

So just asking this question to see what’s the best and worst food you had in your entire life

For starters, I’ll give you all mine-Best: Tiramisu
Worst: Bitter gourd

It’s optional to give your reasons too ☺️

78

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Best: Grilled Steelhead
    Worst: A tie between a hot ham & cheese from Hardee's and a pickled egg

• Reasons:
      Steelhead when cooked right has a light outer crisp, tender inside that flakes, and is nice and buttery. I also am a huge fan of seafood.

H's H&C: I never liked H&C, and it's a long story as to how I ended up with one, but this was THE WORST of an already bad (to me) sandwich. It was flat, and kind of stiff, obviously microwaved. The heat emphasized a taste that I already hate.

Pickled Egg: I ate this for a bet. The egg is SOUR. The yolk is hard and chalky. I was nauseated afterwards.