Do you like pears on pizza?

In Italy there's pears on pizza and sometimes plum sauce. The real debate is pears on pizza not pineapple lol
  • Ew wtf?
    Vote A
  • Sounds ok, I'd try it
    Vote B
  • I dig it
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm intrigued... I love pineapple, so why not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• In Italy, there are a whole host of dishes prepared with a dough base, which essentially look like 'pizzas', and which would be categorized by ignorant foreigners as 'pizzas'. But that doesn't make them pizzas, any more than preparing a dish using medium-grain white rice automatically makes that dish 'sushi'. There's a difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • the same people clicking "Ew" are the same people who would eat pineapple pizza with no problems

damn hypocrites

1|0
    0|0
  • The only fruit on a pizza should be tomato. No pineapple no pear no other fruits. Veg is fine olives mushrooms and sweetcorn are fine for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • 🍍🍕4 life!!

• Show All
    • That's why I said that pineapple was the last to go. Sure there are plenty of others but when the store hasn't restocked yet the only ones left are pineapple. You could say this about all pizzas but most people with happily eat margarita. I feel pineapple is too divisive to be a standard flavour. No one complains when there is a vegetarian pizza left, (execpt vegans but they don't eat pizza).

• Well look at it this way. If they didn’t have any pineapple pizza, then there’d be no pizza.

• Well it sounds awful but I'll trust the Italians when it comes to food

1|0
    0|0
  • Not interested in fruit style pizza

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds ok, I'd try it

0|0
    0|0
  • A pair of pizzas
    Yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew wtf?

0|0
    0|0
  • Pear Tomatoes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• There is a pizza shop here that does it too... pulled pork, caramelised onion and a teeny amount of cheese then after it’s baked they top it with slaw and pears. It’s SO good 🤤

1|0
    0|0
  • Right now I'm having pineapple. I would give sliced pars a try.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whyyyy? I'm leave smh.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes