Which is worse Taco Bell or McDonalds?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I never tried Taco Bell before but McDonald's pretty good if you eat it once in a while. (Seriously, the last time I went there was probably 2 years ago...)

0|1
    0|0
    • Taco Bell I only went to once & I got sick from it lol that was years ago. I agree about McDonald’s tho I like it

• Show All
    • Isn't that awesome? :P

• Yes!😆 it’s cool lol. What other foods do you like & your also attractive though that’s just a guess & assumption

Most Helpful Guys

• They're both so disappointing it's hard to pick. I guess I feel less nauseous after McDonalds, so I'll say they're better.

0|0
    0|0
  • McDonald's haven't been there in years, but there food I would imagine is a lot worse. Health wise. With taco bell you only have to worry about shitting yourself.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I only eat the McChicken from McDonalds, but I'll eat just about anything from Taco Bell.

So, I guess McDonalds?

0|1
    0|0
    • Taco Bell taste horrible to me tho, what do you like from Taco Bell? I got sick from it, McDonald’s I just love everything

• Crunch wraps, 5 layer burrito, soft taco and the weird potatoes with sour cream and cheese on them.

Don't care for the nachos or hard tacos because they're always soggy by the time you get to eat them.

• So much food, at McDonald’s I like the chicken & ice cream best. & the apple pies, tho Dairy Queen is always good

• I always feel sick every time I eat Taco Bell. So I will say Taco Bell. I love McDonald's though.

0|1
    0|0
    • Same! I Taco Bell got me sick when I had it for the first time years ago lol

• It's actually known for that to happen haha. It's not rare hearing stories about people getting food poisoning.

• Never been to taco bell but love McDonald's.

1|1
    0|0
  • McDonald's. Bada ba ba baa I'm loathing it✌✌

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Both of them. If I really had no choice then it would be McDonalds. The tacos and burritos in Taco Bell have too much sodium.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd need to literally have had nothing to eat all day before I'd ever consider either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't give a fuck what anyone says. Love em both. Few places i hate. Just Starbucks. (Never cared about coffee)

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taco Hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going with Toxic Hell as being the worst.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both

0|0
    0|0
  • McDonald's by far.

0|0
    0|0
  • McShit.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're both shit.