What Is One Strange Food Combo That You Love?

Like, potato chips and maple syrup or fries with chocolate sauce.. I don't know. Do you have a weird food combo that you really enjoy?

By the way, neither of those food combos are something I like. I just came up with them for examples

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Potato chips and chocolate

Peanut butter bacon burger

• Sweet and savoury, eh? I think I've seen chocolate covered potato chips in the store. Also seen chocolate covered gummy candies. Not sure about those... chocolate and potato chips though, that seems like it would taste good; kinda like chocolate covered pretzels, right?

• The chocolate covered chips you can buy have too much chocolate. You have to get the right balance so the crunch and saltiness of the chips comes out...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know that either of these are that weird, but I think sharp cheddar cheese goes really well with Honey Nut Cheerios, and when I make hot chocolate from scratch, I sometimes like to add chili powder.

• I think the honey nut cheerios with sharp cheddar is a little strange but spicy chocolate seems to be something a lot of people like. I've seen chili chocolate bars in stores so chili hot chocolate is probably pretty tasty!

• If you try it, remember, the trick is to keep stirring it while you're drinking it, or the chili powder settles to the bottom, and at the end you get a mouthful of way too much chili powder, which is... less than fun.