• Chicken (zaxbys)
    Vote A
  • Pizza
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

3|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Pizza. I lost my appetite for Zaxbys when the boy in HS told me they were cumming in the special sauce.

0|0
    0|0
    • DO WHAT, I'm glad I don't like that special sauce

• Yep i dont eat the sauce either but when i heard that i lost appetite for the whole place. He worked there and said hsi coworkers used to joke around and do that

• Ironically it would have nutritional value and a slight chance of stds afterwards.

• Chicken. I will have pizza after my beach vacation I am taking for a few days.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Pizza with my Roomie tonight. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza of course! ๐Ÿ•

0|0
    0|0
  • Get pizza and put chicken on it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Pizza!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ•

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizzzzzza

1|0
    0|0
  • Chicken

0|0
    0|0
  • Italian girl here demanding carbs

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizzzzaaaaa

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza

0|0
    0|0
  • Both involve animal cruelty so neither

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • How does pizza involve animal cruelty

• The cheese comes from cows. In order to get the dairy for the cheese, the cow needs to be forcefully impregnated and have babies (just how it works for women; we only produce milk after having a baby). The babies are taken from their mom in the first few days after they're born. The boys are killed for veal after only a few days of life because they don't produce milk. The girls are forced into the same fate as their mom. Cows can live to be around 26 years old but due to being milked constantly and forced pregnancies, they only live to be 4 years old max. On factory farms (which is most likely where pizza places get their cheese from), the cows are forced to lay and stand in their rotting feces all day and they get mastitis from that as well as the milking machines. On factory farms, it's not unusual to see workers abusing the cows. And then if you get meat on your pizza, there's animal cruelty in that as well

What Guys Said 11

Recommended myTakes