What is the drunkest you have ever been?

• I have been very drunk
    Vote A
  • I haven't been very drunk
    Vote B
  • I don't drink
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• So drunk that I grabbed the security guard's cock that was carrying me to the car thinking it was my husbands and then got band from the club. Good times...😂

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• when I was 19, I had been loitering in a pub for hours binge drinking. I was so drunk that I blacked out. I passed out in the bathroom stall with pants/underwear around my ankles.

It was afternoon, broad daylight, crowded street and I walked home from pub with pants around my ankles/cawk hanging out for all to see but at time I was to drunk to comprehend what I was doing.

next morning mum told me what happened.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never been too drunk. I drank a bottle of Irish whiskey puked all over the living room and passed out in my underwear on the couch where my flatmate found me, I got plastered while out with mates in the first week of classes in St Andrews and threw away my glasses on the street, I drank a case of Magners (fucking disgusting btw) and begged my flatmate to compare body hair with me and almost flashed my dick to the pub across the street, and one time drank a bottle of Creme de Menthe and painted my bathroom green.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 23

• when it was a day after my 18th birthday, I secretly took weed and drank 2 shots of vodka, I somehow found myself sleeping my mate's couch next mourning. (I can't remember what actually happen that night after drinking the 2 shots of vodka)

0|1
    0|0
  • In college , I drank most of a fifth of vodka one time. In three glasses in under two hours. THAT was VERY drunk.

There have been other times that come close, especially when I was in college, but that is the one that sticks out.

0|1
    0|0
  • .41 BAC you fucking amatures. And still walking in a straight line without the urge to fist someone in the jaw. Jesus, kids these days are lightweights.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think I've ever been drunk to the point where I'm absolutely shit faced, but usually when I have had a good deal of alcohol, I end up on the floor sleeping somewhere. I'm pretty lame drunk

0|1
    0|0
  • When I was 16 I got so drunk I spent the entire next day sick as hell. Now I take antidepressants and it causes me to blackout when I get drunk. About two or three weeks ago, I went to the brewery and woke up at the hospital. I couldn't remember anything that happened in the last six hours. I literally lost six hours.

0|1
    0|0
  • I drank like half a bottle of Makers Mark & blacked out, started cat calling attractive women on the street & vomited. That might be the drunkest, I'm not sure though, there were a handful of other times that were some doozies.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, I've forgotten everything that happened after a certain point during the night, so pretty drunk indeed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Drunk enough to wake up in the back of my friends truck at 4 am in the rain, I don't drink.

0|1
    0|0
  • Man it is Ramadan
    Haram , no drinks or anything

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't remember.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just get red

0|1
    0|0
  • I have never ben drunk.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont drink

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't drink

0|1
    0|0
  • Never again, though. I learned to cut myself off.

0|1
    0|0
  • when i first fall in love

0|1
    0|0
  • Sick for three days afterwards

0|1
    0|0
  • I have been very drunk

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't drink

0|1
    0|0
  • I black out. So who knows

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't been very drunk

0|1
    0|0
  • I’ve only gotten a little buzzed a few times.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't drink

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes