What is the drunkest you have ever been?

• I have been very drunk
  • I haven't been very drunk
  • I don't drink
    Vote C

1525

Most Helpful Guys

• Never been too drunk. I drank a bottle of Irish whiskey puked all over the living room and passed out in my underwear on the couch where my flatmate found me, I got plastered while out with mates in the first week of classes in St Andrews and threw away my glasses on the street, I drank a case of Magners (fucking disgusting btw) and begged my flatmate to compare body hair with me and almost flashed my dick to the pub across the street, and one time drank a bottle of Creme de Menthe and painted my bathroom green.

• when I was 19, I had been loitering in a pub for hours binge drinking. I was so drunk that I blacked out. I passed out in the bathroom stall with pants/underwear around my ankles.

It was afternoon, broad daylight, crowded street and I walked home from pub with pants around my ankles/cawk hanging out for all to see but at time I was to drunk to comprehend what I was doing.

next morning mum told me what happened.

Most Helpful Girls

• So drunk that I grabbed the security guard's cock that was carrying me to the car thinking it was my husbands and then got band from the club. Good times...😂