Who is a better cook, your mother or your grandmother?

• Mother
    Vote A
  • Grandmother
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• My grandma was born in Iraq. It means she could learn how to make the tastiest things I've ever eaten- her food is addicting. My mother doesn't really know how to cook complicated foods and she doesn't really know what's tastier and etc (more about what's healthier) but she attempts to make tasty things..

0|0
    0|0
  • My mother could not cook boiling water. My grandmother was no chef either. I had to get married for some decent food. My daughters learned to cook and told them the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh, mum was pretty good. Never saw my grandma truly cook, now she just lives on processed and packaged food, so never seen her home cooking.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I refuse to eat khmer food unless it's by my mother. It just doesn't taste right otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • It tends to skip a generation. Even my mother could screw up toast or hamburgers. Nana was a great cook while she was still alive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me nobody in my family can cook besides me which always bothered me

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom.

0|0
    0|0
  • My grandma is a far better cook than my mom.

0|0
    0|0
  • my mother

0|0
    0|0
  • neither

0|0
    0|0
  • Both hava a fetish for onions, so neither.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont know

0|0
    0|0
  • Mother

0|0
    0|0
  • Me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Mother, but my wife is amazing as well.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Mother. When my grandma cooks, I don't know what she puts in the food that’s y the food tastes strange sometimesđŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, both my grandmothers died before I was born, but knowing that my mother is a great cook, maybe my grandmother was also.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grandmother. My mother is an awful cook

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom

0|0
    0|0
  • Grandma, for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both