• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I only remember him cooking on very rare occasions growing up. Even when mother was working she would leave a meal half prepared and I would finish it off (from age of about 12) for my dad and older brother

0|0
    0|0
  • He did. I missed his cooking recipe. He passed away two years ago. I still remember after the school days he'd make something for me to eat before the private tutor came. That was 14 years ago I think :( ...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• He can, but he refuses to do so. Every three years or so he'll make a meal. And then we're supposed to lavish him with praise because WOW A MAN ACTUALLY COOKED SOMETHING FOR MY CONSUMPTION WITHOUT BEING PAID TO DO SO. It's incredibly exhausting.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, he is actually a really great cook and loves to do it

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

What Girls Said 10

• Um yes he does

0|0
    0|0
  • He does, especially when my mother is sick. He doesn't do most or even half of the cooking but he is always there to help with household work when needed.

0|1
    0|0
  • He possess the ability to produce dinner. The nutrition of said dinner is questionable. But he's better at it than me haha

0|0
    0|0
  • He used to be a great cook, but he can't cook anymore due to a medical condition

0|1
    0|0
  • He did but really really rarely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah doesn't mean its good tho

0|0
    0|0
  • He does. My mom taught him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep.