How many of you girls grill?

I know outdoor grilling has always been considered a man's occupation. But they don't have any exclusive right. I don't really have an 'outdoor' , just an apartment terrace, but I have a really nice gas grill out there and I grill throughout the year. Usually its just for me and Luciano (the cat) so I'd do a steak for me and shrimp for him. Sometimes I get lucky and have a real date I can grill for. Funny thing, the man, (when it is a man) most always wants to take over and do the grilling himself. Maybe I am bucking a million years of evolution, so I quietly give way and retire to the kitchen

54

Most Helpful Guy

• I enjoy grilling. That is the one kind of cooking I like to do. Not sure why.

My wife, now ex, also enjoyed grilling as you do and was better at it so I handed over the apron and grill tools to her. She would let me help clean up the mess and wash dishes when done...

Most Helpful Girl

• Men like building fires. I think that’s the appeal to BBQ. I know they aren’t all charcoal now, but that’s probably what started it.