I'm planning on doing chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting for my husband's birthday any tips for the icing on how to actually put it on?

I'm planning on doing chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting for my husband's birthday any tips for the icing on how to actually put it on?Don't have anything to put icing on why I am asking

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait for the cupcake to cool. Grab a Ziploc bag or even any plastic bag and place the frosting in the middle. Once done rotate the bag until the frosting is gathered into a corner and cut any whole of your preferred size and have fun with it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Freeze it for 10-20 min and use an ice cream scoop decorate like you would ice cream. They’ll think you’re spending too much time on Pinterest instead of thinking you don’t have a piping bag.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• If you use a bit of butter it'll make the icing creamier and thicker and it's easier to get the consistency right

0|0
    0|0
    • Its going to be cream cheese icing, :)

Recommended myTakes