I seem to eat less and less?

I came to the point where i have like 2 or even 1 meal a day... i used to eat at school and breakfast but now im just not hungry... and when i do eat i get full really fast. I wouldn't consider mysled thin nor fat i would say im pretty normal and im not anorexic. ... i tried to eat in school but again i got full really fast and i know this is not healty, but i dont know what could have coused this or how to actually start eating more

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should stay that way but you should increase the amount of food you eat in 1 meal.

I've been intermittent fasting for 12 years now and it's the lifestyle that works for me greatly. Never going below 180 pounds and never going above 190.

I've done the 30 days no food only water challenge with no problem. Sometimes I will fast for 5 days and feast for 2 days. I consume about 18,000-20,000 calories on my feeding days. The 5/2 diet is based on the fasting and feeding window of Native Americans.

Most of the time, I only eat one meal a day 23/1, 23 hours fasted with 1 hour eating window. OMAD diet to be exact. I don't count my calories either. It's breakfast lunch and dinner in one meal and I tend to eat in the evenings.

My favorite meal is 1 kilo of fried porkchops. That's about 6-8 porkchops. 1 cup of rice and 2 cups of veggie soup. Around 3500 calories. Do I get fat? No I actually lose weight and most of it is fat. There's a facility that does hydrostatic testing and I go there to get an accurate reading of my bodyfat. Most of the time, My bodyfat is around 9-11%. If I drop below 9% then I eat 3 meals a day to gain weight.

This is just my opinion. If you want a sexier and leaner body, increase the amount of food you eat in 1 meal and fast for more than 16 hours.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you been feeling depressed, stressed or anxious lately? Sometimes that can cause you to not feel hungry.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Go play sports. Its because you aren't doing any physical activity
    If you go play in the field for 2-4 hours a day instead of tinkering with your cell phone

You'll be eating plenty more 😛

0|0
    0|0
    • i actually do go out and do physical activity

• Show All
    • It could be something more complicated like hormones imbalances and stuff...
      But you should try to move more first... you might have low muscle tone too...

I naturally eat almost twice as much when I’m active daily.. daily though not like once a week lol
      Try that?

• You should also start taking a multivitamin... take protein shakes if you have some at home..
      Also try and make smoothies like someone said below... they pack calories in and easy to drink

Like do 1 banana, milk, honey or sugar... and blend that up... add vanilla ice cream too

• Don’t force yourself but eat healthy fats etc..

0|0
    0|0
    • i do eat healty... but again its not healty to have 1 or 2 small meals a day and i know i have to fix this

• Well, I’m not sure tbh

• Maybe you stopped growing or maybe not as active. I don’t eat as much when I’m off from work but eat more when I go to work

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Well why don't you consult to the doctor? Maybe he/she will know on why you experience this things.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is your height and weight?

0|0
    0|0
    • 157cm
      about 55kg

• Show All
    • It's a typing error. ---- NOT THIN.

• oh yeah i know im not...

Recommended myTakes