I seem to eat less and less?

I came to the point where i have like 2 or even 1 meal a day... i used to eat at school and breakfast but now im just not hungry... and when i do eat i get full really fast. I wouldn't consider mysled thin nor fat i would say im pretty normal and im not anorexic. ... i tried to eat in school but again i got full really fast and i know this is not healty, but i dont know what could have coused this or how to actually start eating more

35

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should stay that way but you should increase the amount of food you eat in 1 meal.

I've been intermittent fasting for 12 years now and it's the lifestyle that works for me greatly. Never going below 180 pounds and never going above 190.

I've done the 30 days no food only water challenge with no problem. Sometimes I will fast for 5 days and feast for 2 days. I consume about 18,000-20,000 calories on my feeding days. The 5/2 diet is based on the fasting and feeding window of Native Americans.

Most of the time, I only eat one meal a day 23/1, 23 hours fasted with 1 hour eating window. OMAD diet to be exact. I don't count my calories either. It's breakfast lunch and dinner in one meal and I tend to eat in the evenings.

My favorite meal is 1 kilo of fried porkchops. That's about 6-8 porkchops. 1 cup of rice and 2 cups of veggie soup. Around 3500 calories. Do I get fat? No I actually lose weight and most of it is fat. There's a facility that does hydrostatic testing and I go there to get an accurate reading of my bodyfat. Most of the time, My bodyfat is around 9-11%. If I drop below 9% then I eat 3 meals a day to gain weight.

This is just my opinion. If you want a sexier and leaner body, increase the amount of food you eat in 1 meal and fast for more than 16 hours.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you been feeling depressed, stressed or anxious lately? Sometimes that can cause you to not feel hungry.