What happens if you drink too many energy drinks in a row?

Have you ever experienced something when drinking too many energy drinks? How many drinks did you have? I just had 4 sugar free redbulls (250ml), and I feel kind of weird.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You're reacting to the caffeine. Don't drink too much at once. 400mg is the recommended amount daily to not go over. Jitteriness, insomnia, irritability. That’s because caffeine can speed up the heart beat and disturb the body’s blood flow — which, in extreme cases, can be fatal but usually is caused with underlying health problems (particularly involving the heart), as well as medications or other drugs, can also stimulate a stronger reaction to caffeine. And if you’re not a regular caffeine consumer, you can probably tolerate less caffeine than habitual users.
    At toxic levels — we’re talking 30 cups of coffee consumed in a short period of time — the symptoms are a lot more serious: vomiting, abdominal pain, altered consciousness, and even seizures.

Death by caffeine is typically caused by ventricular fibrillation — a rapid and irregular heart beat that disturbs the blood flow, leading to low blood pressure, loss of consciousness, and death.

But these reactions are really, really uncommon from beverages alone. To quote an expert, “I’ve never known of a case where somebody died from three caffeinated drinks.” You should be okau.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t know and I don’t think I really wanna find out