When was the last time you had TOO. MUCH. FOOD?

I am at a family dinner at a Chinese food buffet. Needless to say, I had enough food to nourish a small village

1|4

Most Helpful Guys

• Yesterday. I was eating my break food a tad too quickly. And my stomach said "Wait! Stop!!!" One bite too late. So I had a full mouth and full stomach and it took me two minutes to swallow the damn bite without gagging on it.

This ever happened to anyone else.. ?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd agree with you there! Breakfast at Golden corral on Saturday, buffets usually do me in, my eyes are bigger than my stomach

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Im like that at times. I just keep going and going till im ready tp burst. The last time was about a week ago

1|0
    0|2
  • Last night a girlfriend and I went for some drinks and shared some nachos. The serving was massive, and I ate way too much. Couldn't sleep because I felt so sick 😣

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• You ain't seen a Chinese wedding dinner HAH. The one in southeast asia that chinese descendents offer is an 8-course meal but in the mainland it can get up to 21 courses.

1|0
    0|0
  • Last week. I got kebab and fries. With double meat. It always sounds good before hand but never get double meat. There's already lots of meat and with double meat there's literally double the meat. Which is a lot. Double meat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Last night. I had a full tandoori chicken, some prawns, a boneless mutton handi, 2 parathas, 1 na'an, 3 beef kebabs and lots of soda. Then had 3 cups of icecream 😆

1|0
    0|0
  • Last week at a family BBQ... wifey ended up driving home because i ate and drank myself to sleep lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • This afternoon. Had an ice cap and some tim bits which were really unnecessary

1|0
    0|0
  • I think yesterday when I fixed some fries, took some leftover hot wings, and made a Polish Sausage..

1|0
    0|0
  • Earlier today I got free Chinese food so I ate for a week lol

2|0
    0|0
  • When i order a pizza i will nearly eat the whole thing myself so i can't get started on pizza.

1|1
    0|0
  • I went to a buffet until I hated myself. Just infinite tacos.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thanksgiving, and leftovers, my stomach almost exploded for a few days

1|1
    0|0
  • It has been years since that has happened. I am usually looking for more food.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every Christmas Eve I used to eat until I puked when I was a kid

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a bunch of ravioli and Olive Garden
    Mmmmm
    It hurt badly

1|0
    0|0
  • Last week I got the buffet at the grocery store and could hardly walk around at work

1|0
    0|0
  • Why no kitty?

1|0
    0|0
  • Last night at dinner.
    Fish , fries and a salad

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesterday

1|0
    0|0
  • last night

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost all the time

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• my friend just told me she ate an entire package of oreos...

1|0
    0|0
  • When I have dinner with my family at Japanese restaurant lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Over the weekend. My aunt invited my family and her niece and her family over. The food was bomb

1|0
    0|0
  • It's been over four years.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep chinese food was the same for me XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Some day ago I think.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesterday afternoon

1|0
    0|0
  • A few hours ago. I couldn't exercise anymore.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes