Any hangover remedies?

I drink once in a while when I go out, and I have a lot of fun. But boy do I regret that decision the next morning. So do you have any tips to make hangovers less terrible?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Man, I tried drinking a teensy bit the other night and it just made me want to go to sleep after giggling to myself for 15 minutes. I don't know how you people manage to get drunk enough for hangovers.

• Alcohol seems to affect me differently every other time, haha. I still don't understand it. Sometimes I immediately get sleepy, sometimes I immediately get nauseous, and sometimes I can keep drinking until I actually get drunk. But yeah, I guess it depends.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is none if you get alcohol poisoning and keep throwing up everything the next day. If the case isn't that bad, then coca cola and lemon in water will help. Something salty to eat. But basically drinking a lot of fluids. (not alcohol though 😂)