Any hangover remedies?

I drink once in a while when I go out, and I have a lot of fun. But boy do I regret that decision the next morning. So do you have any tips to make hangovers less terrible?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Man, I tried drinking a teensy bit the other night and it just made me want to go to sleep after giggling to myself for 15 minutes. I don't know how you people manage to get drunk enough for hangovers.

0|0
    0|0
    • Alcohol seems to affect me differently every other time, haha. I still don't understand it. Sometimes I immediately get sleepy, sometimes I immediately get nauseous, and sometimes I can keep drinking until I actually get drunk. But yeah, I guess it depends.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is none if you get alcohol poisoning and keep throwing up everything the next day. If the case isn't that bad, then coca cola and lemon in water will help. Something salty to eat. But basically drinking a lot of fluids. (not alcohol though 😂)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I drink loads of water during my night out. The next day I have lucozade (or any sports drink) ready and I try to eat at least something as soon as im feeling ready.

0|0
    0|0
  • Garorade/Powerade and carb foods like bread

0|0
    0|0
  • Plenty of sleep

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Stay hydrated, most importantly. Gatorade or Pedialyte is helpful. The next day, as soon as you feel well enough to eat, do. Everyone's "hangover cure" food is different it seems; mine is either Steak and Shake, or protein-filled breakfast food (bacon and eggs).

Also, taking a shower almost always makes me feel instantly better.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes